The Lifepics app lets you order photos through the Lifepics Photofinisher Network, and pick up your prints at a local store, often in as little as one hour! Choose from over 20,000 locations to pick up your order, including Walgreens, Office Depot, Meijer and more! You can also pay through the app and have your order shipped directly to your home.
Once you install the app, simply select the photos from your iPhone/iPad or from your online account. You can order them through any photofinisher in our network or have your order shipped to your home. Utilize the GPS feature and search for stores in your area.
Order various print sizes of your favorite photos, including 4x6, 5x7, 8x10 and various square prints.
• Create an account and find a Lifepics Photofinisher near you, or use your existing account
• Sync photos from popular social media sources such as Facebook, Instagram, Google Plus, and Flickr
• Ability to have your order shipped directly to your home
• Order and upload multiple photos simultaneously
• Order and upload photos at full resolution
• View and order existing online photos on your iPhone/iPad
• Enhance your photos using Adobe Creative tools
• Receive order confirmation emails when the order is placed and when it is ready for pick up
Don't have a Lifepics online account? Our app allows you to quickly create a free account so you can begin ordering all your photos.
Still reading? What are you waiting for? Download the Lifepics app to your iPhone/iPad today!
We are aware of issues when trying to order a lot of prints and are very sorry for the inconvenience. We are working on revising our app to better handle this. In the meantime, you can avoid issues by only selecting one print size after selecting your photos, add them to your cart, and then continue shopping to add a different print size.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Minor fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Love it when it works, but SUPER GLITCHY
The first time I used this app I was so impressed by how convenient it was to select my photos. But it's a real 'hit-or-miss'. Sometime when I scroll up in my camera photos to select prints, the app force closes and I have to start all over again. It will do this several times. I haven't figured out what makes it do this. Maybe I have too many thousands of photos. But when ever I scroll up it shuts down. Hope they fix this, because this app has been a life saver on saving time ordering prints (when it works)!
Lots of improvements
Once it was clunky to use, the Lifepics app has finally updated and gotten way better. Now that I have done 3 orders for prints that I can pick up locally (awesome - no problems!) I’m about to try some photo gift ideas. 😀
I had all my vacation pictures and family pictures saved on this app. I got on to pull up pictures and everything was deleted. There is nothing I can do to get these pictures back. I have lost pictures of family members who are no longer with me.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- LifePics, Inc.
- 68.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 LifePics, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.