The LifeSaver app stays silent in the background and automatically wakes up to deter distracted driving for families and fleets.
* Make sure you fully configure the app before driving! *
The LifeSaver Driver Portal dashboard provides peace of mind by offering a simple way to ensure the app is installed and active, and by providing automatic scoring, rewarding, arrival notifications, and In-drive status. Use the dashboard within the app or via by browser (see www.lifesaver-app.com) to invite drivers directly via text which will send a link to install LifeSaver on your drivers device.
* Easy Setup and optional Passcode lock to prevent tampering.
* Fast and automatic detecting of driving without hardware.
* Emergency call and Passenger unlock features with notifications.
* Supporting Web Dashboard to Drivers Settings, Reporting, and more
* Automatic 'Arrival Notification' texts or emails when your driver arrives.
* Family Views to avoid calling or texting loved ones driving on the road.
* A proud premier part of the 4Parents solution protecting and managing families on the go www.4parents.com
See how it works bit.ly/howlifesaverworks
IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION:
By using this app you agree that you have primary responsibility for safe driving and that you should not use the phone or app while driving. Life Apps makes no representation that the app service will always function correctly on all devices.
A data plan is required for LifeSaver as it relies on location services. We continue to optimize and minimize the use of GPS to extend battery life.
Fixed a few minor bugs wrt MDMs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not getting notifications
Two days ago I stopped getting notifications from either daughters phone. They are both active on the portal. This is the second time this has happened and it is a long process to figure out why it stops abruptly. I need help fixing it and it’s hard to get a response.
This app distracts the driver with constant notifications I have an iPhone with my built in app works 100% better then this and when you lifesaver is on and your maps is open you have to keep removing the notification from the top of the screen so you can know where your going not worth the trouble when phone have it built in the app does nothing it doesn’t even lock my phone like my built in iPhone app does
Great idea; I can't use
When I go to settings and turn on Emergency an Passenger Unlock and put in a contact, those options do not keep. I go back to settings, and they are not as I have set them.
- Life Apps LLC
- 19 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Life Apps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- LifeSaver - Go Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.