The LifeSaver app stays silent in the background and automatically wakes up to deter distracted driving for families and fleets.
* Make sure you fully configure the app before driving! *
The LifeSaver Driver Portal dashboard provides peace of mind by offering a simple way to ensure the app is installed and active, and by providing automatic scoring, rewarding, arrival notifications, and In-drive status. Use the dashboard within the app or via by browser (see www.lifesaver-app.com) to invite drivers directly via text which will send a link to install LifeSaver on your drivers device.
* Easy Setup and optional Passcode lock to prevent tampering.
* Fast and automatic detecting of driving without hardware.
* Emergency call and Passenger unlock features with notifications.
* Supporting Web Dashboard to Drivers Settings, Reporting, and more
* Automatic 'Arrival Notification' texts or emails when your driver arrives.
* Family Views to avoid calling or texting loved ones driving on the road.
* A proud premier part of the 4Parents solution protecting and managing families on the go www.4parents.com
See how it works bit.ly/howlifesaverworks
IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION:
By using this app you agree that you have primary responsibility for safe driving and that you should not use the phone or app while driving. Life Apps makes no representation that the app service will always function correctly on all devices.
A data plan is required for LifeSaver as it relies on location services. We continue to optimize and minimize the use of GPS to extend battery life.
Minor bug fixes and UX enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Only one addition please!
I really like this app. I'm sad to say that I am guilty of texting and driving! I Love that this app makes it so I cannot use me phone while driving. I can still use my Bluetooth for calls but texting no. I would however add that I wish there was a auto response option to incoming texts while driving. When others don't know I'm driving they keep texting me! It'd be a nice feature to add! Maybe next update?
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. The auto response capability is unfortunately not allowed by app developers. Concerns over apps spam texting we think. As an alternative you can try the 'family view' feature in the dashboard/driver portal which allows you to share a 'one click' link that will show loved ones if you're likely driving (so they can avoid calling or texting you in the first place!).
Not completely accurate
My phone is always placed within a closed console compartment with the screen locked. However, I still get usage violations on occasion. Apparently a troll lives in the compartment and sometimes uses my phone.
It really helps me be more vigilant and
mindful while driving! I’ve told my friends to get it and for their teens. Thanks Life Saver!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Life Apps LLC
- 20.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Life Apps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- LifeSaver - Go Premium $4.99