Blue by ADT’s DIY home security system can grow and move with your evolving needs. Set up a Camera Only system or create your security system. It can also talk to your compatible smart home devices for a seamless experience. Get secure mobile access to your Blue by ADT system and control your smart home from your mobile device. You can create rules, alerts, manage users, access your cameras, saved media, and history of events all from your app remotely. Receive custom push notifications and emails for events around your house like arming, disarming, sensor alerts, camera motion, doorbell rings, or even if your garage door has opened.
Use the FREE mobile app to:
- Arm and disarm your system from anywhere
- Stream live, record video, and take snapshots from your security cameras
- Download and playback saved media from your security camera
- Check the status of your system
- Turn on and off the lights, lock/unlock the door, adjust the thermostat, and open/close your garage door with your security system
- Manage your settings and profile, set up and edit custom alerts, so you receive notifications via email or Push
- Set up custom Rules
- View a history of events
- Check on the crime map of your area
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
ADT blue app
My system gets disconnected from internet often,it takes between 40 minutes to 1.5 hour to reconnect!the system shows off line but in the same time my cameras are working and connected to my internet,I think there is something wrong with the base!!!
Another thing which is not cool about this app is if you have more than 1 account or more than 1 house,every time you must log out of one and log in to the other account,I was hoping if they could fix this problem! To get notifications for both accounts in d same tome by account name for example! And on the app by sweeping page move to the other account instead of logging off !!
In general I’m happy with it however it’s not perfect as I wanted it,but I still recommend it.
Hope you find it helpful
Not as good as Pulse
We recently upgraded our equipment from an old pulse system to blue by ATT. I liked that we could set it up ourselves. The installation part was pretty easy. I have had problems with the functionality of the app in the system since the first day. I don’t like that you have to remove the battery from the camera for five hours while they charge. The camera quality is decent but the motion sensor is very inconsistent. When I attempt to watch live video it oftenDoes not work or takes an extremely long time to load. We have excellent Wi-Fi and never had any issues with our old system. I am so frustrated and dissatisfied that I attempted to cancel the service. I was told thatI had agreed to a three-year service contract and even if I returned all of this new equipment I would still have to Pay a cancellation fee for all of the equipment and all of the months of service on a prorated basis. It came out to over $1500. Now I am stuck with spotty equipment that doesn’t function as it should. We have been ADT customers for over 10 years. This app is garbage and is unable to consistently arm or disarm my system. Overall we hate it
WORST PRODUCT EVER
After countless calls to customer service and totaling many hours on the phone trying to get their product to work. I have called to try and disconnect my services countless times. We have done many speed tests, unplugged my router many times. Deleted the app and reinstalled it, had new outside cameras sent, an internet booster sent, checked the internet ports. My system was showing offline 90% of the time and the other 10% of the time IF I got notifications, they were extremely delayed. Or buffered so long I gave up. I’m a single mother with a very violent ex husband. I need a system that works!! I called so many times to disconnect my services and they told me unless I pay the remaining months left in my contract they will not disconnect my services. I’ve asked for an address to ship their equipment back to them and they will not give me one. I have everything boxed up, IT DOES NOT WORK. I’ve done everything they’ve asked me to do, EVERYTHING. And still doesn’t work!! How can they refuse to disconnect my services and try to make me pay for something that doesn’t work!!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ADT LLC
- 107.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2023 ADT LLC. All rights reserved.