Experience video conferencing in the most effortless and effective way possible.
Lifesize delivers award-winning, cloud-based video conferencing technology that allows you to connect, communicate, and collaborate—from one-on-one audio and video calls to full-scale company meetings spanning multiple locations.
With the Lifesize app, you can stay connected on the go. Start or join a meeting instantly, meet face to face with the highest-quality video and audio, share your screen, chat in real time, sync with your calendar, and more.
Lifesize. Work together.
• Start a call or schedule a meeting instantly
• Share content from your device with other participants while in a call
• Comprehensive, name-based directory with search and status
• Click to call contacts, rooms, and meetings
• Add connections as favorites for quick and easy communication
• Support for hands-free calling when paired to compatible audio systems
• Send meeting invites via email or text message
• Send and receive messages with real-time, one-on-one and meeting room chat
• Calendar integration with optional meeting notifications
• Swipe to hide video and enter listen-only mode
• Pinch to zoom in on video and presentations
• Record calls and meetings for access on demand from cloud video library
• Receive incoming calls on lock screen and log calls in your device history
• Control room system camera from your device in supported calling situations
• Optionally enable dark mode to switch to a darker color scheme
Have a question or need help? Contact us at https://www.lifesize.com/support/contact-support
Note: Available features may vary by iOS version. Updating your device to the latest version is recommended for the best experience.
Thank you for using the Lifesize mobile app! Here's what's new in this release:
- You can now search for a participant from the participant's list while in a call or remotely moderating a meeting
- When you are remotely moderating a meeting, your screen will remain on
- Performance improvements in calls with a large number of participants
- Additional bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use and effective
I use this app relatively frequently for meetings and have had a positive experience using it overall. It's pretty user-friendly, easy to navigate and use. Inside a call, the controls are simple, and the video and audio quality is really impressive. It has its quirks here and there, but I can't say I've personally encountered anything that I would consider more than just a minor inconvenience. And Lifesize releases updates quite often to make improvements and add new features. All things considered, I find that it does what it is designed to do and does it really effectively.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to review, Jason! We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed your experience using our app!
Latest update useless on iPad
The latest update fixes all of my issues! I can now meet anywhere. Thanks!
— Old review
The latest release took a fairly good application and rendered it useless on the iPad. The app insists on being in portrait to access the login and when setting up a conference. When you rotate it to landscape during a call the images end up sideways. An ipad with an attached keyboard isn’t easy to spin back and forth. Use the platform.
Developer Response ,
We've released a new version that allows tablet users to use the app in landscape mode. Check it out and let us know what you think!
Won’t get past the loading screen on iPad Pro 11”
At least you guys are consistent in delivering disappointing user experiences.
In landscape mode with the iPad Pro keyboard... open the app, purple ‘pulsing logo’ screen loads (for vertical first, then snaps over to the horizontal view - nice first impression of neglected polish)... then the purple pulsing logo screen sits there endlessly. Like it’s breathing, thinking and contemplating ways it can further disappoint and hinder your productivity. Ended up having to cancel a meeting and move it to tomorrow when I’m back in the office and can use my MacBook.
Developer Response ,
We've released a new version that allows tablet users to use the app in landscape mode. Check it out and let us know what you think! We'll look into adding split screen view in the future. Great idea!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.