Experience video conferencing in the most effortless and effective way possible.
Lifesize delivers award-winning, cloud-based video conferencing technology that allows you to connect, communicate, and collaborate—from one-on-one audio and video calls to full-scale company meetings spanning multiple locations.
With the Lifesize Room Controller app, you can manage your video conferencing experience right from your iPad—whether you are using a Lifesize Icon integrated room system or a room kit running our software-based Lifesize Dash solution.
Search your company directory, start or join a meeting, share your screen wirelessly, access in-call controls, and more all with the tap of your finger.
Lifesize. Work together.
• Touchscreen control for your Lifesize video conferencing experience
• Tap to call any contact, room, or meeting instantly
• Simple in-call controls for video, audio, presentation, and more
• Share content from your device to an in-room display or with remote participants during a call
• Position a supported room system camera with interactive controls and configurable presets
• Record calls and meetings for access on demand from cloud video library
• Comprehensive, name-based directory with universal search, contact status, and favorites
• Real-time calendar integration with one-touch join for meetings on the schedule or in progress
• Compatible with Lifesize Icon 700 with Phone HD, Lifesize Icon 300 with Micpod 3, and Lifesize Dash
Have a question or need help? Contact us at https://www.lifesize.com/support/contact-support
Thank you for using the Lifesize Room Controller app! Here's what's new in this release:
- You can now stop a presentation as a moderator while in a call
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
How to disconnect tablet when display is not connected?
I don’t know. Otherwise I like the idea of this system.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.