LifeStudio combines robust goal tracking with a powerful 3-month self study course designed to teach you the skills and discipline you need to be an effective creator.
What are your goals? What do you want to create?
LifeStudio combines robust goal tracking with a powerful 3-month self study course designed to teach you the skills and discipline you need to be an effective creator. Both the charting and the course are based on the structural principles developed by Robert Fritz, which have been utilized by tens of thousands of people and organizations worldwide to create lasting results.
The goal tracking feature delivers simple to use and effective goal tracking and charting, allowing you to see the end result you want to create, the current status, and the steps in-between all in one screen. Take advantage of powerful calendar integration and privacy controls. Use it for simple creations with only a few steps or for very complex projects with hundreds or even thousands of actions that need to be tracked. Goals are organized by time frame, so you can see at a glance what you have planned for this month, this year, five years out and beyond. The current status of each goal is indicated by color so you always know where you stand: green means you are on track, yellow means you have a step or more that is a little late, and red means you are very late and thus no longer on track.
Looking at a field of red? No problem! Just open each goal and the steps that are late will be presented to you so you can alter the due dates, delete or complete the steps, or change what needs to be done. There’s no pressure, no guilt, just change the dates and it will be on track once again.
Creating your Life - A powerful three month self study course developed by Robert Fritz that uses a practical approach to building and refining your skills as a creator. Perfect for those of us with hopes and dreams who aren’t sure how to achieve them, Creating Your Life starts you off with small easy to take steps and slowly builds up to larger, longer term goals. By the end of the course, you will have a plan for the next 5 years and beyond. Each day you will take a video based lesson that takes anywhere from 5 - 15 minutes, and on many days you’ll also have a short assignment to complete. You will also be supported on your journey with audio based focusing exercises and access to the “Conversations with Robert” where active students from all around the world gather online once a month to talk directly to Robert about the principles and practices you’ll be learning.
Your Monthly subscription to Creating Your Life course (please read carefully before purchasing):
For $99/month, you get complete access to “Creating Your Life”, unlimited use of the charting features, and access to the monthly conversations with Robert. The course is delivered at the rate of one lesson per day, with new lessons unlocking the day after the previous one was completed. The course videos are downloaded per week, so you can work offline until you complete the week you are on. While the course takes about 3 months to complete, your subscription will auto-renew each month until you cancel, so you can take it at your own pace or even go through it multiple times as many students like to do.
Other important details of the subscription:
• Your automatic payment of $99 will be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. If you cancel your subscription, you will continue to have access to the course and your charts as usual until the current period ends.
• Your subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• Questions? Check out our FAQ (http://creatortools.net/?page_id=1611) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• New date picker for charts (for goals and action steps)
• Fix UI bug that caused a crash in the subscription view
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CreatorTools, Inc.
- 37.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 CreatorTools, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Creating Your Life $99.99
- Unlimited Charting $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.