If you love Lifetime movies, then you need Lifetime Movie Club! With a great selection of new and classic movies available at any time, and fresh ones rotated in and out every week, there will always be something new and juicy to choose from. Indulge in your favorite Lifetime movies of all genres, including suspense, drama, true stories, teen movies, and of course, romance. Stream classics like Fifteen and Pregnant, thrillers like The Perfect Stalker, or true stories like Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret. We also offer weekly, curated playlists featuring your favorite Hollywood stars.
The best part? It’s only $3.99 per month or $39.99 a year after your FREE 7-day trial for all these great features:
- New movies added weekly
- No commercials
- Curated playlists
- Download movies to watch later, without using data or WiFi
- Continue watching where you left of on your favorite device
- Easy billing through iTunes
- Automatic monthly or annual renewal
- Cancel anytime in your App Store Account Settings
- No TV provider needed
- 7-DAY FREE TRIAL
Use AirPlay to watch on your Apple TV (also available for download on the new Apple TVs!) and use “picture in picture” to multitask on your iPad Air.
Note: Movies can only be streamed in the U.S. and U.S. Territories.
Subscription automatically renews at the end of the current billing period. If you do not wish to have the account automatically renewed, you must turn off the auto-renew setting at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period; if you do not, your account will be charged ($3.99).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are experiencing any issues.
Fixed issue where user's are signed out of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Rating of Lifetime
I still like lifetime and I still watch it constantly, but I don’t like the new app and I don’t think you have enough movies to watch. Lifetime on cable has been on for at lease 25 to 30 years and you have way more movies that you could put on for us to watch, but you keep playing the same ones over and over. I would like to see the good movies you were playing back in the late 80’s and 90’s now those were the good movies I want to watch. I would keep my channel on Lifetime a day long and watch nothing but Lifetime on the television, I would only change it to watch the news. Now that’s when Lifetime fun to wtch. Put more movies and more of the movies that mad Lifetime the best channel to watch.
Developer Response ,
Hi there - Thank you for your feedback on Lifetime Movie Club. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us what you want to see.
No happy with changes to app
I am not happy with the changes since the new update. Since LMC has changed the way they do things (no longer a new movie everyday, and other changes) also, changes with app with the new update. It’s so hard now to keep up when a movie is leaving. You have to click on movie to see if it is leaving and then after exiting it takes you back to beginning of movie list. Then you have to scroll all the list again to find where you were. I wish they would go back to the way everything was before. A new movie everyday, beside movie name have the date it’s leaving. And loved the app before this last update so go back to that.
Developer Response ,
Hi there - We're sorry to hear that. We would love to discuss your thoughts on our recent updates to Lifetime Movie Club further. Would you email us at email@example.com and reference this review so that we can get some additional feedback?
Subpar software development
Two critical things are missing:
1) View Que/favorites/save for later list. So it’s nice that there is over 100 movies to choose from BUT every viewer (like on Netflix) likes to create a little que or up next or favorited movie so we don’t have to search through the entire catalog again trying to remember that movie we wanted to watch next. How is it possible this isn’t a feature. It’s the most basic necessity and benefits of them all for subscribers. It’s a major reason we don’t pay for cable - we get to do it on our own time! Please make this easier and just add a favorite list section for viewers to dictate.
2) The “continue watching” feature only exists in the mobile device. Not sure, how it makes sense not to have this sub-category for the roku device on the television.
3) Expiring movies category would be helpful on all devices so subscribers are clear on what’s going out before the end of the month/week in some cases.
Developer Response ,
Hi there - Thank you for your feedback on Lifetime Movie Club. We are always working on new features in the app and appreciate you taking the time to tell us what you want to see.
- A&E Television Networks Mobile
- 94.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018: A+E Television Networks, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Movie Club $3.99
- Lifetime Movie Club $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.