Join Lifext users from around the world working towards better life quality and increasing lifespan.
There are several built-in features that help you to extend your life.
1. Unique guided meditation with a special hack for increasing life span.
2. Unique fasting pattern, that is possible to implement by anybody in city life. This pattern is easy to keep and maintain quick and visible results.
3. Monitoring lab tests that are important for longterm health and brain health.
4. This app integrates with the Health app for monitoring sleep activity and heart rate. After that the app gives smart advises about sleep and food patterns. (coming soon)
CAUTION - IMPORTANT SAFETY & USE INFO
Do not rely on Lifext for medical advice or diagnosis. Lifext is not a replacement or substitute for professional medical care.
Use Lifext for informational, general wellbeing and fitness purposes only.
Lifext results are estimates only.
Consult a doctor if you have any health concerns or before starting any exercise program. Do not self-adjust medications.
- The main screen displays the current progress.
- Added a report for the last day about activity and sleep dynamics.
- The Meditation screen has become Rest, here you can set timers to switch to any other monotonous activity.
- When adding an analysis result, added the ability to leave a comment.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs Language Interpreter
I just loaded and tried the “basic meditation” and the “relieve stress and fear” sessions. Can’t hardly understand what the person is saying. To be able to use the “extended meditation” you have to pay $1.99 per month. Not something I will use. There are better options out there.
- Anatoly Sokolov
- 105.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Lifext
- In-App Purchases
- Lifext full access $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.