Everyone records their workout differently. Lifter is made to be flexible in how you record your weight lifting. With an emphasis on fast and clean recording.
BONUS: Free Full Body Workout by Lifter to start you off with an awesome workout.
* Name your exercises & lifts the way you like, not from a pre-named exercise list.
* Put in multiple weightlifting sets if you want or just record one.
* Record Weight & Reps, Reps Only, or just have checkmarks for exercises. Record the way you want.
* Easily share your fitness workout to a friend or more with 1-click sharing via Text Message, Email, Facebook or Twitter
* Quickly log & record what you did in your weightlifting workout and what you want to do next time.
* View exercise history with graphs
* Calculate your 1 Rep Max
* Optional built-in timer for rest or exercise timing
* Inspirational weightlifting & workout pics for Men & Women
* Put in your seat settings and notes
* Organize your workouts into folders
* Find new workouts from your favorite trainers & gyms
* See videos or step-by-step pics of exercises
* Sell workouts if you are a trainer, gym, fitness celebrity or social maven
This app was made for the people who want a no frills, yet beautifully simple weightlifting app to have at the gym.
Don't waste precious lifting time trying to record your sets with pen & paper. With Lifter record exactly what you need: what you did last time, what you did today, and what you want to do next time.
Perfect for any fitness minded or weightlifting person going to the gym who wants to log workouts and take notes.
Fun Fact: People who use fitness apps to record their weightlifting workout lift more and go to the gym more regularly. Stay healthy. Use Lifter.
Updates for iOS 12 Support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pretty Good for Logging
I feel like there are certain things about the app that aren't very fluid to me, such as the ability to edit folder names, actually check off the attempts at an exercise when you've entered that there are multiple sets, and the inability to copy/paste routines or sets. Other than those few things, it's a good way to keep track of your daily workout.
Another thing that would be great would be the inclusion of calendar integration OR even the ability to create alarms/reminders through the app.
Could use an optimization update
Been using this app for over a year. Works great for logging and tracking progress.
It was last updated over a year ago. Over the last 6 months the app seems to run slower than anything else on my phone and intermittently crashes. It could use an optimization update. Thankfully the developer will be forced to update it to work with the upcoming release of iOS 11
I find the application useful in the gym, can listen to music and log my workout without messing around with a pad and pencil. Also, the logging function displays my progress from workout to workout.
All in all, it is worth keeping it in my phone and, more importantly, I use it every workout.
- Maximilian Page
- 72.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Maximilian Page
- In-App Purchases
- $0.99 Workout Credit $0.99
- $1.99 Workout Credit $1.99
- $2.99 Workout Credit $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.