Save with lift ticket deals at hundreds of ski resorts from global destinations to local favorites. Book ahead and save off the window rates at your favorite ski resorts!
[5/5] "Essential for skiers!"
[5/5] "Excellent tool for discount lift tickets!"
[5/5] "Best ski app out there"
“Low prices are combined with easy in-app booking, letting you plan your skiing vacation without stress” -- Tom’s Guide 2016
Discount lift tickets are just the beginning. Discover nearby resorts, find the latest snow conditions and ski reports, and book lessons.
* Exclusive LOW PRICES ON SKI LIFT TICKETS, ski and snowboard lessons, and equipment rentals at over 200 ski areas
* SKI RESORT PARTNERS include: Mammoth Mountain, Squaw Valley, Mount Snow, Copper Mountain, Arapahoe Basin, Big Sky Resort, Grand Targhee, Hunter Mountain, Alta, Snowbird, Mont Tremblant Solitude, Attitash, Deer Valley, Sun Peaks Resort, Whiteface, and many others.
* FAST AND EASY bookings straight from your iPhone easily pick up your lift ticket with your voucher on your phone.
* Detailed SKI RESORT INFO including ski & snow report, snow conditions, ski resort information and amenities, terrain park details, location-based driving directions, ski resort photos, and more
* Store your FAVORITE SKI RESORTS and get special offers and information such as latest snow conditions at a glance
* Discover new NEARBY SKI AREAS and DEALS via your phone's built-in GPS
How can we offer such awesome deals? Because our customers book date-specific lift tickets, lessons and rentals in advance, ski resorts give us access to exclusive prices. From hidden gem ski resorts like Mad River Glen in Vermont to world-famous destinations like Aspen/Snowmass in Colorado, it's never been easier or more affordable to hit the slopes.
Send us feedback: email@example.com
Become a fan: https://www.facebook.com/liftopia
Follow us: https://twitter.com/Liftopia
Call us: 800-349-0870
We’ve updated the purchase path to be quicker, easier to navigate, and more intuitive. We’ve also updated the calendar page to be more user friendly (no more fat-fingering the wrong date! Phew). Also, we fixed a few bugs and made some improvements to our error messaging.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App. If you follow the rules!
Please understand you are buying a ticket for a specific day. It is 100% your responsibility to get there on the day you bought your ticket. If for any reason you don’t get to the mountain on that day, you forfeit your ticket. That’s why they are discounted. Some people won’t go, some can make it, sometimes roads get closed. That’s the business model. As long as you know the rules it’s a great tool for getting discounted tickets!
Easiest way to find discount lift tickets
When searching for lift ticket discounts, I often get to having 30 browser tabs open and never find anything better than the prices listed on Liftopia. The app lets me quickly check the prices and conditions of all the nearby Tahoe ski resorts.
I use Liftopia and their app all season long. It’s a great one stop shop for researching resorts, viewing trail maps, and reading reviews. There are some solid lift ticket discounts to be had too! I wish all of the resorts would use Liftopia.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.