LiftRep is a no-nonsense minimalist workout tracker for intermediate to advanced strength training enthusiasts. Inspired by pen-and-paper workout charts, LiftRep lets you see your entire workout at a glance- exercises to perform, set and rep counts, and your previous records for reference. Built-in tools let you record NOTES on any set and time your REST periods during your workout.
Plus, there’s more:
- Plan your workouts with the Routine editor. LiftRep comes with exercise and equipment lists that you can expand with your own additions.
- Track measurements such as weight, body fat, waist size, and more with a Profile.
- Find and save new workout routines from Community members.
- Sign up for a free LiftRep.com account to join the Community! Share your routines, training logs, and/or measurements on the web with privacy controls.
- Bug fixed: crash when synchronizing LiftRep accounts with the server
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly that I want in a workout logging app. I do have some suggestions for improvements in future updates:
1) Add a third option for starting a log: "use previous log" I know I could just create a routine and save it, but I don't often use the same exact workout and would like to search through my previous free form logs and use them.
2) I switch up exercises in my supersets often. The app only shows previous logged superset data if the same exact superset is used. I would like the data to save by exercise, not by superset. That way when I switch up exercises in my superset I can see previous performance by exercise.
3) Add an option to search by muscle group when adding an exercise to a log.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your suggestions!
1) from any training log, hit Edit in the top-right corner, then "Repeat this workout" from the pop-up menu!
The best app for gym tracking
After much searching, testing, and using different workout log apps, LiftRep is the one I've selected to keep track of my gym progress going forward. It's straightforward but flexible enough to adapt to personalized needs, and has the exact functionality you want – workouts, supersets, body measurements, etc. The developer is also very helpful and receptive to feedback.
Simple and effective
Simple and effective. No pay wall.
- TikiTaki Studio LLC
- 24.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 TikiTaki Studio LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads Upgrade $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.