LiftRight℠ from EMC Insurance Companies makes it easier than ever to use the NIOSH Lifting Equation to analyze the safety of lifting tasks. Just enter your lift data and let LiftRight perform the calculations for you.
· Illustrated measurement guide helps you measure accurately
· Calculates multipliers, recommended weight limit (RWL) and lifting index (LI)
· Provides recommendations to help you improve the safety of the lift
· Saves completed lifts to revisit later
· Includes option to attach notes or photos for more complete lift information
· Allows measurements to be entered in English units or metric units
LiftRight was designed to help you use the NIOSH Lifting Equation anytime, anywhere. It works best if you already have working knowledge of how the equation works and how to use the results. You can learn more about the NIOSH Lifting Equation at the NIOSH website or by viewing the source document, “Applications Manual for the Revised NIOSH Lifting Equation” at http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/docs/94-110/pdfs/94-110.pdf.
You can email suggestions, problems or questions about the LiftRight app to LossControl@emcins.com.
Prevented user from saving a calculation without a file name.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Make Safer Lift Tasks
The app allows you to enter measurements used in the NIOSH lift equation to determine if the recommended weight limit is being exceeded.
Correct per 1991 equation
Works great. I'd like to see developers add capability to calculate composite lift index for multi-task lift.
- Employers Mutual Casualty Company
- 4.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 EMC Insurance Companies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.