Darkness has enveloped the sun and from within it, emerge the dark beings with a sole purpose to consume all beings of Light. It is now up to you, the Guardian. Gifted with the magical Staff of Flare, you must set on a path to restore the Light back to the world and rid the darkness that has tainted the very lands that you step on.
Bring the Light back to the world as you channel the powers of Light. Tap to radiate flare onto your enemies, empower yourself with magical artifacts, and befriend cute glowing Lumis as you battle the forces of the abyss and restore Light to the world.
- Build Your Own Guardian
Choose strategically from 90 different Bonds with your Fairies to strengthen and customize your character stats!
- Adorable Companions
Collect all 30 squishy little Lumi friends with a total of 240 skills to assist you on your journey!
- Customizable Light Magic
Learn 6 signature spells and develop your own spellcasting style from 18 specialisations!
- Weapons of Light
Equip your Staffs empowered by Lightstone combinations to defeat the shadows!
- Light Up the World
Save the world, receive incredible rewards, and awaken as an even more powerful Guardian of Light!
If you face any technical issues on your device, please contact us and we will try to address the issue as soon as possible.
Support Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For latest news, updates, and events, follow us on:
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/lightawaygame
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/appxplore
Instagram : http://www.instagram.com/appxplore
Twitter : http://twitter.com/appxplore
Discord : https://discord.gg/JcrfdEF
- [Fix] Fix wrong Crown Of Nobility material cost
- [Fix] Other minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Fun tapping game
This tapping(clicking) and upgrading game is one of my favorites. The best part is that you can play sitting for hours or play on the go for a few mins at a time. While you are not playing you still are gaining money offline. Being able to upgrade your tapping power or having more buddies to help you defeat the bosses is great! Definitely a game worth playing especially since it is free! The developers did a great a job and this game has become one of my everyday play games. Keep up the good work and I look forward to future updates or possible events.
Needs some tweaks to make the resets less painful
This is a decent idle tapper, but it could use a couple of tweaks:
- The various staffs would feel better if they granted their damage boost as a passive so that it wouldn't feel so crappy when you get an upgrade for a staff you never use. Having the skill from the staff as a passive would also be nice as several of them would work extremely well together. I can see the argument against this, but it would be nice to have the staff choice as purely cosmetic. This would help even out the rather slow growth curve in the early game. The layout of the staffs also needs to be adjusted when running on an iPad to 2 rows instead of 3. All of the staffs will fit on the iPad screen so there’s no reason for that panel to scroll.
- The blessings you get should give you something when you reset based on their rarity. Maybe bonus aerolites or a permanent, weakened version of the blessing you’re losing. For example I got a gold blessing that increased the damage boost from my runes by 199x, it would be nice to get a 1.9 or 2x boost as a permanent buff when I next reset. Subsequent versions of the same blessing could increase this permanent boost. The fact that you can go from an excellent blessing to a crappy one can completely negate the boost you get from boosting the runes. This is the biggest flaw in the game in the current version.
Too repetitive and resets
I downloaded the game and spent about 18 hours to level up to level 650 and after lighting up my first world, EVERYTHING was reset. I lost all my progress on upgrading my Lumi pet, lost all my spells and their upgrades and it felt like I was playing the game all over again which gets tired really quickly. Not wanting to give up just yet, I played for another day to light up a second world and again the game gets reset and I’m moving onto the third world! Judging from how many runes I will have to collect and their numbering system, I can only imaging how many times I will have to start with level one without feeling having accomplished anything, which makes the game seem lackluster. The biggest upside about this game is that it’s actually not that greedy and if you are willing to grind you can level up pretty fast. Enough said, now I can finally go rest my tapping thumb.
- Appxplore (iCandy) Sdn. Bhd.
- 282.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Appxplore
- In-App Purchases
- Saucer of Diamonds $1.99
- Jar of Diamonds $4.99
- Vase of Diamonds $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.