Darkness has enveloped the sun and from within it, emerge the dark beings with a sole purpose to consume all beings of Light. It is now up to you, the Guardian. Gifted with the magical Staff of Flare, you must set on a path to restore the Light back to the world and rid the darkness that has tainted the very lands that you step on.
Bring the Light back to the world as you channel the powers of Light. Tap to radiate flare onto your enemies, empower yourself with magical artifacts, and befriend cute glowing Lumis as you battle the forces of the abyss and restore Light to the world.
- Build Your Own Guardian
Choose strategically from 90 different Bonds with your Fairies to strengthen and customize your character stats!
- Adorable Companions
Collect all 30 squishy little Lumi friends with a total of 240 skills to assist you on your journey!
- Tap or Idle
Tap to banish the shadows, or let your Lumi companions defeat the darkness!
- Customizable Light Magic
Learn 6 signature spells and develop your own spellcasting style from 18 specialisations!
- Weapons of Light
Equip your Staffs empowered by Lightstone combinations to defeat the shadows!
- Light Up the World
Save this world, receive blessings from the Feys, and bring your light to new worlds!
If you face any technical issues on your device, please contact us and we will try to address the issue as soon as possible.
Support Email : email@example.com
For latest news, updates, and events, follow us on:
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/lightawaygame
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/appxplore
Instagram : http://www.instagram.com/appxplore
Twitter : http://twitter.com/appxplore
Discord : https://discord.gg/JcrfdEF
[New] Forest Day Event is here! Collect the vibrant dresses and other amazing goodies in this limited-time event!
Ratings and Reviews
Fun tapping game
This tapping(clicking) and upgrading game is one of my favorites. The best part is that you can play sitting for hours or play on the go for a few mins at a time. While you are not playing you still are gaining money offline. Being able to upgrade your tapping power or having more buddies to help you defeat the bosses is great! Definitely a game worth playing especially since it is free! The developers did a great a job and this game has become one of my everyday play games. Keep up the good work and I look forward to future updates or possible events.
Needs some tweaks to make the resets less painful
This is a decent idle tapper, but it could use a couple of tweaks:
- The various staffs would feel better if they granted their damage boost as a passive so that it wouldn't feel so crappy when you get an upgrade for a staff you never use. Having the skill from the staff as a passive would also be nice as several of them would work extremely well together. I can see the argument against this, but it would be nice to have the staff choice as purely cosmetic. This would help even out the rather slow growth curve in the early game. The layout of the staffs also needs to be adjusted when running on an iPad to 2 rows instead of 3. All of the staffs will fit on the iPad screen so there’s no reason for that panel to scroll.
- The blessings you get should give you something when you reset based on their rarity. Maybe bonus aerolites or a permanent, weakened version of the blessing you’re losing. For example I got a gold blessing that increased the damage boost from my runes by 199x, it would be nice to get a 1.9 or 2x boost as a permanent buff when I next reset. Subsequent versions of the same blessing could increase this permanent boost. The fact that you can go from an excellent blessing to a crappy one can completely negate the boost you get from boosting the runes. This is the biggest flaw in the game in the current version.
Back to Zero
I’ve played similar games before. I like these type of casual games to kill time. I spent a few hours playing because it was cute & I was stuck in quarantine like everyone else. It took me forever to get to “trillions” of the Star dust stuff. I went on to play for a little while because I’m bored to tears & much to my surprise, aside from the stones I gathered and the game level-ALL the progress-EVERYTHING is back to level 1!!! Why on earth would a game do that!? How would anyone want to keep playing a game like this when it takes such a long time to level up? Most people don’t waste hours and hours on a tapping game to keep starting over. My Oasis is a cute game & you start the next session where you left off. I watched probably 40-50 ads trying to get my little person to level 550. What a big disappointment for a super cute & promising game. Won’t spend anymore time on this. Too bad that the game does that because I would’ve played it more.
Developer Response ,
Hey NKhamsa620, thanks for the feedback! We believe the reset you faced was the Light Up feature where you have an option to start at a fresh state at level 550 and earn Aerolites to discover permanent buffs or continue on. While its an option to Light Up, we recommend to at least Light Up once to unlock the Tree of Light feature to play and have fun with other players in a guild-like setting as well as getting access to craft new dresses. If you ever choose to return to Light A Way, we would like to inform you that we have reduced the Light Up requirement to Stage 60 in addition to other changes. Hope to see you in the game soon. Have a nice day! =)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Appxplore (iCandy) Sdn. Bhd.
- 332.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Appxplore
- In-App Purchases
- Ancient Fey (Promotion) $1.99
- Ascended Lumi Lantern $2.99
- 14-Day Diamond Angel $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.