Light-Bikes.io! Check out the latest tron inspired game by New leaf Studios!
Your goal is simple! Drive your lightbike through cyberspace leaving a light trail behind you in heated battles! Eliminate all your opponents while avoiding bumping other rider trails, while driving at the speed of light!
It seems simple at first since the game is very easy to handle. Beware, it might be a bit harder to master.
Whether you’re bold or careful, outwit your opponents by finding the best strategy to destroy them before they destroy you. Stay cautious, you have a weak point - your hole bike. If you ever drive into a wall or another opponents trail, your dead!
Try all the modes, endless, survival and crown!
- Endless provides hours of entertainment where the goal is to survive as long as you can and make the largest possible tail.
- Survival throws you into a pit with other players. Which ever rider survives to the end is the winner! Then
- Crown - The user holding the crown is the winner. Make him drop it, without bumper into his trail!
New Leaf offers a new and fun experience inspired by io type games, popularized by other .io games and tron! Find the simplicity and strategy on an io game within a unique graphic universe.
Light-Bikes.io is for the whole family!
- Optimizations and bug fixes
- Graphics Update
Ratings and Reviews
LIGHT BIKE IS BACK!!! (Kinda)
I was an avid fan of the original Light Bike, so many years ago. That game eventually died through lack of support and a fatal flaw that allowed ppl to disconnect instead of lose. We had fierce competition and a small yet active community. I was thrilled to see this game emerge, and a lot of the basic mechanics are similar.
Two things to keep this game sustainable and popular:
1. Split screen controls- left screen turns left, right screen turns right, boost in the middle.
2. Global leaderboards- point accumulation by individual wins. (Point loss w/ losses) Ppl will get bored if they just dominate in individual games but have nothing to show for it after the win.
Thanks for bringing this game back (kinda). I hope you take my suggestions into consideration.
Love this game👍🏿🏍💨
Love this game!! I love the movie and saw it with my friend and he loved it! And he showed it to his friend!! But the TRON bikes don’t leave a trail as the same color and why are there cars and tanks? However this game is awesome!! Sadly we can’t join friends. But I had to delete the app and then reload it because I tried playing it after a couple days and it would not let me. Is this app fake?
It's definitely different from other io games. I also like how there's an option for 1v1 matches & an offline option for when you don't have connection. Plus it gives me a sort of nostalgia for the movie TRON (1982).
- Kyle Sawatzky
- 48.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Kyle Sawatzky
- In-App Purchases
- Ad Free & 3 Avatar $1.99
- Shooter Avatar Unlock $0.99
- T-Rex Avatar Unlock $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.