The goal is simple! Bike through cyberspace and eliminate the other opponents!
Light-Bikes.io! Check out the latest tron inspired game by New leaf Studios!
Your goal is simple! Drive your lightbike through cyberspace leaving a light trail behind you in heated battles! Eliminate all your opponents while avoiding bumping other rider trails, while driving at the speed of light!
It seems simple at first since the game is very easy to handle. Beware, it might be a bit harder to master.
Whether you’re bold or careful, outwit your opponents by finding the best strategy to destroy them before they destroy you. Stay cautious, you have a weak point - your hole bike. If you ever drive into a wall or another opponents trail, your dead!
Try all the modes, endless, survival and crown!
- Endless provides hours of entertainment where the goal is to survive as long as you can and make the largest possible tail.
- Survival throws you into a pit with other players. Which ever rider survives to the end is the winner! Then
- Crown - The user holding the crown is the winner. Make him drop it, without bumper into his trail!
New Leaf offers a new and fun experience inspired by io type games, popularized by other .io games and tron! Find the simplicity and strategy on an io game within a unique graphic universe.
Light-Bikes.io is for the whole family!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, but could use some upgrades.
note: this review is for the makers of the game. Not necessarily the users of the game. :)
Please consider this review because I believe that the game’s ratings would really improve if some upgrades like this were added:
1. A multiplayer version that you can play with people YOU CHOOSE should be added. This multiplayer version should include; endless, crown, survival, and 1 on 1. Maybe even you could make instead of 1 on 1 you maybe could be on teams so you could to say, as an example, do 3 on 3.
2. It should have a setting so you can’t see the online player’s nicknames.
3, you should be able to choose your color of light ribbon.
4. the practice mode should include endless, crown, 1 on 1, and survival-especially seeing that some players will only use practice not as a practice, but as the regular version.
5. Maybe on the practice mode you should be able to choose the avatars, light ribbons, and quantity of your opponents.
I absolutely love this game! It’s super fun and enjoyable for anyone who like me was stuck in quarantine due to COVID. I would suggest letting users customize their light wall/ light trail, I feel like it would add more to the game than just getting a random light wall. Please take into consideration my request and the requests of others because I’ve seen multiple other people asking to change the light wall.
LIGHT BIKE IS BACK!!! (Kinda)
I was an avid fan of the original Light Bike, so many years ago. That game eventually died through lack of support and a fatal flaw that allowed ppl to disconnect instead of lose. We had fierce competition and a small yet active community. I was thrilled to see this game emerge, and a lot of the basic mechanics are similar.
Two things to keep this game sustainable and popular:
1. Split screen controls- left screen turns left, right screen turns right, boost in the middle.
2. Global leaderboards- point accumulation by individual wins. (Point loss w/ losses) Ppl will get bored if they just dominate in individual games but have nothing to show for it after the win.
Thanks for bringing this game back (kinda). I hope you take my suggestions into consideration.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kyle Sawatzky
- 54.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Kyle Sawatzky
- In-App Purchases
- Ad Free & 3 Avatar $1.99
- T-Rex Avatar Unlock $0.99
- Shooter Avatar Unlock $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.