It’s a dark world out there for a teeny little stickman like you, and it’s about time you light it up.
Jump, flip and slide from one neon shape to another to make them glow.
Collect stars as you play to raise your score.
Just when you start to feel like a stickman boss, things get complicated (or “sticky,” if you will) as you pass levels. Shapes start moving, rotating and even exploding, and lethal spikes become a constant threat to your poor little stickman life.
If you miss a jump or hit a spike… you fall into oblivion!
Ready to light it up?
- Subscribe to unlock 10 new levels every week + 50% off in the shop + 400 gems daily for the duration of the subscription and remove ads.
- VIP membership: A weekly track (for 3.99$/week) after 3-day free trial.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Please consider that this App may include third party services for limited legally permissible purposes.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
> Update now to enjoy bug fixes and graphic improvements.
> Game performance is now smoother than ever. Keep playing!
Ratings and Reviews
Best Game Ever
This is the best game that I’ve ever played, yet it could do with some touches to make it even better, a level maker/editor would be absolutely amazing, some decoration in the shapes would be pretty nice too, also I have a lot of suggestions about the skins, when you die with a skin it should show the picture of the skin instead of the normal skin, also when you complete a level or die there should be a button that you can press that would instantly take you to the skins, also more skins would be nice, I like the variety but I like a lot, I’m just one of those people, also a skin maker, where you can unlock things that you can add to your skin as you complete more levels, overall though these are just suggestions that I would love to come true and it’s an amazing game as it is.
Keep up the good work on this game, as it is the most satisfying and amazing game I’ve ever played, other than that keep doing what your doing and making good games.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your suggestion! We love hearing ideas from our players.
Light-It Up Team
All the good reviews are from before the update.
The game , for a free mobile app, used to be pretty good. New levels would be added with no extra cost to the player and the developers were quick to fix certain levels. The ads were annoying but I understood that it was financially necessary. However the addition of “gems” and “boosters” is an obvious attempt to get people addicted into spending money by participating in micro transactions. The game played better without them, and 3.99 dollars a week for new levels is an outrageous price. You could buy several more mobile games that are probably of a higher quality for that price. I respected this game for its lack of micro transactions which is certainly unusual for a mobile game. It felt like the developers were just trying to make a decent game . But gems + boosters+a “vip” subscription show a shift towards profit over delivering a good experience. Take your money elsewhere. If you have any console or a gaming pc you could buy a fuller better experience in the form of indie games. Games like hollow knight (which can easily offer 60+ hours of gameplay and all the DLC is FREE) is like 15-20 dollars. Celeste (a great platformer with amazing music and free dlc on the way ) is 20. Your money can be spent to buy fleshed out games instead of sinking it into the black hole that is this game.
Absolutely Amazing! *scattered distant clapping*
This game is honest to goodness very good! One main thing I think needs fixing is the glitching with character skins (personally not a problem but to others well...) which makes the game a tad laggy (not surprising since I have a newly updated iPhone 5s) but not unbearably laggy. As an aside I feel as if some little bits and bobs of something in the background each level, it doesn’t exactly matter what. (like maybe a small mirror effect or a grid, basically minor details that can be turned off) Maybe some more block physics (like butter? Super slidey bois?) and or more block decoration like a fence or a crack. (which speaking of could there be a block that shatters or cracks?) other than that, this is a fantastic game. (And no I’m not stating the micro transactions)
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your helpful feedback. We're constantly working on making our game the best it could be!
Light-It Up Team
- CRAZY LABS BY TABTALE , G.P.
- 322.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Crazy Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Lit Pack $3.99
- No Ads $1.99
- MEGA-LIT Pack (no-ads) $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.