Screenshots

Description

Save A lot of Time and Make Money
Make Your Photo Images like the Pro's Over 1000+ Adobe Lightroom Actions and Presents

Get Hollywood Effects without Hours and Frustration!.

Adobe LightRoom Actions
if you're a graphic designer or a photographer, LightActions are one of the handiest time-saving tools you can have in your utility belt. Really they're like magic, allowing you to transform your photos and designs with a single click.

Why Are LightRoom Actions Useful?
Trying to to these Photo Effects takes alot of time and skill, These Actions are automated scripts, All you have to do is save these actions to your computer and then double click and load it with Adobe Lightroom, These Scripts will do all the hard work for you.

These are Adobe LightRoom Actions and Presents. Adobe Lightroom Software is Required to Use these actions and Presents.

Ratings and Reviews

2.8 out of 5
5 Ratings

5 Ratings

joe_schmigel ,

LightActions

Wow! One of the most confusing downloads I have ever purchased. It states “Over 1000+ Adobe Lightroom and Presets.” If I am not mistaken, Presets are used in Adobe Lightroom, and Actions are used in Adobe Photoshop. The zip files must be downloaded and unzipped individually. But, first, you have to discover whether they are LR or PS files. This is done for each individual zip file, and l counted at least 84 separate zip files. Within the zip files are the 1000+ Presets and Actions. I read the download instructions several times before I, finally, figured out how to get the Presets and Actions into my LR and PS programs. Of course, I did not unzip all the files because I have a life, but a couple of the files I unzipped were empty. That’s right, no presets, no actions.

Why did I give this 2 Stars instead of 1 or 0 Stars? Simply because when I tried a couple of the LR presets on my photos, they looked pretty good. I may have to update this review after I find time to unzip the remaining files.

font9b ,

Some really great actions and LR effects in this app

There are a *ton* of great LR Presets and PS Actions in this package. Many times I find big packages like this contain 95% cruddy presets and one or two good ones. I’d say this package has 95% good ones and the other 5% just aren’t my style — not bad, per se.

Yeah, the app is a bit rudimentary — navigate to a set and save to disk, then you have to install manually into your LR Presets folder or manually install the Actions for Photoshop.

Information

Seller
Jason Stafford
Size
1.1 GB
Compatibility

OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor

Languages

English

Age Rating
4+
Copyright
Price
$6.99

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

More By This Developer