As a sequel of earlier worldwide mega hit, LightBike2 has finally come back with juiced up updates.
Drive through the cyber space as fast as the light, and have dead heat battles with opponents all over the world!
* With simple operations, anyone can have control over LightBike.
* Newly "Jump" added to its action makes the game much more strategic!
* In addition of normal stages,a 3D stage has been added.
* A new game mode "Death match mode" has been added.
* Possible to play realtime match games with players worldwide over the Internet.
* Possible to play via Bluetooth with your friends.
* You can play with up to 4 players via Bluetooth.
* By the results of your online matches, your grade will defer with the new Grading System, and it's possible to match up with user in the same grade.
* The lastet game library for iPhone, Pankia is included with Leader board and Online game match functions!
Pankia is a library for multi-play iPhone games based on technology extracted from LightBike.
* A social net working function which you can follow your friends and favorite players is included!
Realtime communication through the Internet is possible!
Since using P2P connection between iPhone, it can support high realtime race processing games.
* You can invite your followers to match games through push notification.
※Supporting iOS 4.3 or letter
A new game mode to test your skills!
-Hyper mode! A new game mode where your speed is increased by default, requiring precise and agile controls is the key for the victory.
-New daily missions. Now there is a set of missions that you can complete daily to get more coins!
-Many bug fixes. Including better support for tablets.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I used to love this game so much but there are so many bugs with online multi-player now that makes it a pain to play. Not to mention the abilities are much harder to get without paying and go away once you've used them. I was so much better before how when you unlocked the abilities they stayed unlocked and you could use them in matches.
A Ruined Game
This used to be one of my favorite games. The ease in getting power ups, combined with a reliable connectivity made this game fun. Today, it has multiple bugs, the multiplayer is dead, and the rewards are not balanced between achievements and match wins. The ads are by also annoying, as they belong in the places they shouldn’t (menu navigation, before a match, etc.)
The bugs also make multiplayer connection unplayable and unreliable, using a power up messes up the gamer tag, the gameplay is in bogged down with endless ads, and the language is all messed up.
The developers should be ashamed at their incompetence and ineptitude. They wrecked a very fun and popular game, and have themselves to blame for their players leaving. If they went back to the old model pre-update, they could possibly get their players back. As it stands, the game is effectively dead until they optimize their ad placement and fix the bugs.
Great New Features but no Soul
The new features and maps they finally added are great but it came at the cost of screwing over those of us who have owned the game for over five years now. I worked hard to unlock everything I could for almost half a decade with three of my friends and we had all of our progress and data deleted by this new update. On top of that the game is now flooded with ads and micro transactions. And the online servers are rightfully dead. Maybe if they had net forced their loyal fan base to start back from square one we would still be around.
- Pankaku, Inc.
- 190.3 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2010 Pankaku, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- H-Type Body $1.99
- 2 players mode $2.99
- D-Type Body $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.