Lighting Source Manager is an application specialized to manage photometric files.
Lighting Source Manager allows you to import, display also in 3D, edit and format IESNA LM-63 (ASCII text files normally used by manufacturers of lighting fixtures-Americans), EULUMDAT (formed by European standards) and even drawings DXF (the Application converts drawings photometry!) data files.
Photometric solids are summarized in 36 azimithal C-curves and 180 zenithal gamma-angles, while the color of the lamps is given by the color temperature or real color.
Lighting Source Manager can export to PDF a complete report for each photometric measurement.
It is possible to view, scale, rotate, mirror, stretch the single photometry or sum two ore more of them and save as a new fixture. Furthermore each photometry can be exported in IES or EULUMDAT format or as PDF or BMP drawing file.
- Lighting Source Manager can export to PDF a complete report for each photometric measurement
- Lighting Source Manager can import photometries from IES-NA, EULUMDAT and even DXF drawing, from single file or from a whole folder
- Complete control of the photometric files
- Works both in Light mode and in Dark Mode
Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave works with macOS 10.10 and successive
• Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave
• Optimized to work both in Light Mode and in Dark Mode
- Marcello Brocato
- 21.7 MB
- Graphics & Design
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2014-2019 Marcello Brocato and Ecleti by Roberto Panetta
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.