Lighting Source Manager is an application specialized to manage photometric files.
Lighting Source Manager allows you to import, display also in 3D, edit and format IESNA LM-63 (ASCII text files normally used by manufacturers of lighting fixtures-Americans), EULUMDAT (formed by European standards) and even drawings DXF (the Application converts drawings photometry!) data files.
Photometric solids are summarized in 36 azimithal C-curves and 180 zenithal gamma-angles, while the color of the lamps is given by the color temperature or real color.
Lighting Source Manager can export to PDF a complete report for each photometric measurement.
It is possible to view, scale, rotate, mirror, stretch the single photometry or sum two ore more of them and save as a new fixture. Furthermore each photometry can be exported in IES or EULUMDAT format or as PDF or BMP drawing file.
- Lighting Source Manager can export to PDF a complete report for each photometric measurement
- Lighting Source Manager can import photometries from IES-NA, EULUMDAT and even DXF drawing, from single file or from a whole folder
- Complete control of the photometric files
- Works both in Light mode and in Dark Mode
- Optimized for macOS 11.6 Big Sur (requires minimum macOS 10.11)
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Marcello Brocato
- 121.3 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2021 Marcello Brocato & Ecleti - Roberto Panetta
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.