Millions of good fashion, all in one app.
As a global fashion shopping station, Lightinthebox brings you affordable and latest trends in style to meet your daily needs. Whether you are looking for ethic vintage style or funny animal prints, gorgeous party looks or comfortable casual basics, you can always find what you want here.
From everyday street wears to festive party outfits, we promise you various in-trend fashion choices, to release your beauty and power, and to express yourself confidently.
Now Explore today's fashion with Lightinthebox!
- Daily Flash Sale on sitewide hot items
- Check-in to claim massive coupons every day
- Gold Member: unlock shipping fees under $4.99 all the time (now in 15 countries, more coming soon!)
- Find anything you want here, from trendy fashion to home living, tech & much more
- Browse & shop easily by Category, Flash Sale, New In, Best Sellers, etc.
Better Shopping Experience:
- Push updates for real-time tracking, price drops, sale alerts & more
- Browse items & deals tailored to your preference
- Customize your own appareals & decorations
- Get inspired by customer reviews in community
- 100% Secure & Easy payments
- Shop now, pay later
- Fixed issues & improved your shopping experience
- Gold Member: Unlock shipping discounts for all your orders, all year round!
(Available in US, UK, Canada and 11 more countries. More countries coming soon)
Welcome to Lightinthebox, the fashion station for all!
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t Update My Email
I just deleted an email account that my subscription at this place is on because there was a lot of spam call and, no, it didn’t come from this place! But when I went over to light in the box and trying to find over how I could change my email address to the one that I want to put on here for my subscription, despite going overhead to help and following the instructions, uphill point where I could, that is, I discovered, I can’t go anywhere on changing that email address past, my orders! I’m supposed to be able to go to account settings from there, but I couldn’t get there so I could then change my email address and then resend an email so I can verify it! Other than this problem, later, the box has really nice equipment and high-quality, but I find their shirts are small for United States sizes as a short sleeve or too skinny at the waist, especially in front, needs to be made a bit longer! I hope I can get my email address, changed over to my new user name, name! I will come back and see if my concern has been answered, so I can update my email address!
Developer Response ,
Dear customer We apologize for any inconvenience caused by our current limitations in changing email addresses. the registered email may not changed for receiving emails, but we usually suggest customer of registering a new account with the correct email address to resolve the issues.
To address your concerns about sizing, we value your feedback and take it into consideration for future improvements to our products. We strive to provide high-quality items that meet the expectations of our customers.
Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team if you have any further questions or require assistance. We appreciate your patience and look forward to serving you.
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY
I ordered three articles of clothes for a dear friends birthday. I entered my delivery address correctly however Light in the Box worded it a bit differently on the label when they shipped. Unfortunately USPS sent it back to the sender due to the address being incorrect on the label. I contacted USPS as well as Light in the Box and confirmed the correct address information again and stressed that this was a birthday gift and needed it to ship back out asap. I contacted Light in the Box near 10 times over a week asking for help with getting my items delivered with the correct information on the label and Britney only reply to me twice, first time supplying me with my address indicated incorrectly on the label and said that I entered it incorrectly, and second to say that they will not redeliver without me repaying shipping costs and 50% of the purchase price. This is unacceptable and not how customers should be treated. I did not supply the incorrect address information, they created the label incorrectly, and I attempted near 10 times to contact Britney to rectify the situation so I could hopefully still receive my items in time for my friends birthday yet was only contacted by Britney twice with useless information.
I will never do business with this company again and I suggest you do not either. Says a lot about a company when they won't rectify an issues as easy as an address update so customers can receive their items they purchased.
Developer Response ,
This is customer service from lightinthebox.com. We are really sorry for not resolve the issue. The error of USPS print label feature had been fixed. In this case, we will help to review your order and make the things correct. We will be sure to make the things correct.
App Needs Some Tweaks
This app offers just about anything you can think of, and at very good prices. I ordered several things as a result. There were two things about the App that I found extremely frustrating:
1. More often than not, there was limited information available (from sellers) related size/figment of clothing. Additionally, you can’t go by the size you select. For example, a listing had size 32, 34, 36 and 38. However, if you go in to the fit guide, a 32 is really a 34, a 34 a 36, etc. I hate to admit it but I have no idea what size I’m going to receive for a couple of items (I took the chance because the price was so cheap!). I realize this is more about the sellers but there are things the App developers can do to ensure the sellers provide accurate and consistent information when they post a new item.
2. Navigation and searching within the app is horrific. Several times I searched for terms that were in the text from the headers of existing listings and it returned no results. Also, the Categorization of items could use some improvement (e.g., items are scattered across different categories, but none of them are the one you would expect it to be in). If they could make some improvements to the app in terms of quality and consistency of listings, that would be a huge improvement.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Light In The Box Limited
- 104.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © LightInTheBox.com
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.