Capture your holiday magic with Lightroom. Easily edit your photos to create stunning images of these happy days to share with family and friends all over the world.
MAKE YOUR PHOTOS AND VIDEOS STAND OUT WITH EASE
Join millions of users who trust Adobe Photoshop Lightroom to create stunning photos and videos with professional results. Start with one-tap presets or filters for pictures, videos and reels. Then, fine-tune the details with powerful tools to retouch, remove objects, blur backgrounds, and make more precise edits to bring your vision to life.
Whether you’re a budding photographer, a seasoned pro, or just love capturing life’s moments, Lightroom’s Video & Photo Editor helps you instantly transform any photo or video in just a few taps to share with the world. Get started with a free account.
SAVE TIME WITH AI-POWERED ENHANCEMENTS
• Instantly boost your photo in one tap with Auto
• Add an aesthetic bokeh effect or blur photos using Lens Blur
• Quickly retouch portraits, make subjects pop or transform skies with Adaptive presets
• Find the perfect filters for pictures using AI with Recommended presets
• Easily select your subject or sky in a photo to make precise edits via masking
• Find the best photos in a group or simply search for what’s in them before going into editor mode
EASY-TO-USE AND POWERFUL PHOTO EDITOR
• Instantly find a photo and video to edit from your iCloud account
• Get in your editing groove with a fast and intuitive photo editor and video editor interface
• Fix lighting in any photo or video by editing exposure, highlights, shadows, contrast, color, curves and more with precision sliders
• Take full control of the color palette in your photo or video by editing hue, saturation, luminance, and color grading
• Brush away, retouch and remove objects in pictures with healing
• Add video or photo effects by editing the clarity, texture, dehaze, grain and vignette sliders
• Crop, rotate or add a border to your photo before sharing to social
• Edit and export photos in HDR
CURATED PRESETS AND FILTERS FOR PICTURES, VIDEOS AND REELS
• Make quick and easy edits with free presets and camera filters
• Create and save your own presets or filters for future edits
• Explore 200+ exclusive Premium Presets created by professional photographers and influencers
QUICK VIDEO EDITOR AND REELS MAKER
• Share your creative process using Lightroom’s editor by creating short before-and-after reels, made for social, with an edit replay
• Apply presets to instantly enhance videos or reels and create the same look and feel across your collection
• Edit and retouch any video with precision sliders for contrast, highlights, vibrance, video effects and more
• Quickly trim and rotate your video
• Capture flawless photos with Lightroom’s built-in camera, offering full manual controls, RAW capture, and HDR
• Apply presets or filters for pictures as you take your shot
GO PREMIUM TO ELEVATE YOUR PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
Achieve next-level photography with Lightroom Premium’s intuitive photo editor and video editor. Upgrade to unlock more easy-to-use and advanced tools including:
• AI-powered tools to make searching for photos and videos faster and editing easier
• Access 200+ exclusive premium preset filters created by professional photographers
• Precision tools like healing, masking and geometry
• Edit photos and retouch in RAW
• Easily apply the same edits across multiple pictures
• Find the same top-quality features in the photo editor that users love for video editing
• Get editing tips and tricks, save new presets, showcase your photos online, and connect with photographers in Lightroom’s Community
• Photo and video edits sync seamlessly, so start editing on your phone and effortlessly continue on your tablet or online on your laptop
• 100GB of cloud storage
Do not sell or share my personal information www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights-linkfree
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Adobe Lightroom is an essential tool for any discerning photographer. Its sleek interface and robust tools transform potato-quality images into stunning works of art with a few taps. And the best part? It’s nondestructive, giving you the freedom to experiment with all the controls without damaging the original photo.
Greatest program yet
Load up your photos on your desktop or laptop from a REAL camera or phone. Create a collection in Lightroom, transfer to Photoshop and back to Lightroom. Share entire album within seconds to your contacts. Pretty smooth. Absolutely NOTHING comes close to what PSCC & Lightroom can do. Absolutely love this system.
I generally shoot with dslrs and use several features in photoshop that Lightroom can’t duplicate or run. I only have the “save as smart previews only” because the don’t take up much room on the server and I can send the “collections link” to anyone I wish to share. There is a slider to allow the sender to download the smart preview. Most of the senders are family and only view on their phones or tablets. I keep originals(RAW) on portable drives and connects with saved presets from PSCC/Lightroom.
This is still my best program for travel and family photos. I still can’t get away from focal lengths, aperatures available and picture quality of a real camera. I print and display my work at the office and my home . There is a difference between cell phone and larger sensor size. Physics still dominates , no way around that yet but, maybe in my lifetime ?
Developer Response ,
I was just going through the top reviews in the App Store and noticed yours. Thank you so much for your insightful comments. It is greatly appreciated!
Don’t need my DSLR 90% of the time
This may be my first product review, but I am very eager to share my experience. Thanks to Lightroom CC, I can shoot beautiful raw photos (in HDR), easily organize them, easily fix/improve them, and automatically upload them to the cloud where they don’t eat up space on my phone. I must say that I feel like about 95% of the time I can tweak photos to look exactly what I am hoping for. A major reason for this is the ability to highlight just a region of the photo and adjust the brightness/color to that region. And it is really nice how how the app also ties fairly seamlessly with other Adobe apps such as the two Photoshop apps. I could go on and on about other features I like and other minor things that just are smart and show Adobe was paying attention to detail. My complaints are few and far between, and I’m sure will get tweaked in future version.
For these reasons, I am generally confident 90% of the time just walking around with my iPhone to take pictures rather than my bulky Canon 5D Mark IV.
My friends keep asking me what app I am using for taking and editing the pictures. I keep telling them they should get this app.
Developer Response ,
Even though your review is over 3 years old it still shows up as one of the most helpful. Thanks so much for the wonderful review! /rs
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adobe Inc.
- 303.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2014-2023. Adobe. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly 100GB $4.99
- Premium Monthly 100GB $4.99
- Premium yearly 100GB $49.99
- Lightroom plan 1TB $9.99
- Premium monthly 40GB $1.99
- Premium Yearly 40GB $19.99
- Premium Monthly 100GB $7.99
- Premium Yearly 100GB $39.99
- Premium Yearly 40GB $29.99
- Premium yearly 40GB $19.99