LightTable gives you an unlimited virtual canvas to layout, inspect and compare images. Items can be resized, repositioned, layered and aligned allowing you to discover new storytelling perspectives. LightTable is an essential tool for photographers, editors and designers.
Key Features Include:
• Unlimited Canvas
The virtual canvas automatically expands to accommodate any number of images.
• Layout Tools
Align, resize or re-order items or groups of images relative to the canvas or other images.
• Image Effects
More than 70 built-in image effects are available to apply to items on the canvas.
• Canvas Automation
Duplicate, replicate, uncover and re-align items using built-in canvas automation functions.
Drag'n drop (or copy) high-resolution images directly from LightTable to another application or the Finder.
• Canvas Export
Capture the entire canvas layout as a single image which can then be exported in a variety of formats.
Share your canvas with other applications, the Finder, Facebook, Twitter or other internet services.
Use the copy and paste features to quickly replicate settings from one canvas item to another.
• Searchable Canvas
Find by Name lets you quickly locate and selected images placed on the canvas.
- Updated for macOS Mojave
- Updated Dark Mode User Interface.
- Support added for Semantic Coloring.
- Support added for HEIC output files.
- Improved image rendering for faster preview drawing.
- Improved drag’n’drop performance
- Added several stability enhancements and bug fixes.
- Reduced onscreen animation to make the user interface more responsive.
- Added several new image effects.
- Douglas Welton
- 2.6 MB
macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 einstein’s legacy v2.0, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- LightTable SX Standard $17.99
- LightTable SX Maximum $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.