Free offline medical dictionary application can show definition of medical terms in English language and contains about 130,000 terms and it is useful for medical students, dentistry, nursing, pharmacy and others.
These are some of its features:
- Don't need any connection to Internet to show medical definitions, can work in offline mode
- Ability to show another definitions of the same medical term in English (needs Internet connection)
- Beautiful user interface with material design
- Support both screen orientation
- Easy Search with suggestions
- Free medical dictionary
- Add to favourites
- Tablet support
- Split Screen Support
- Search History
Ratings and Reviews
- Mohammed Musa
- 159 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Liixuos 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.