Likewise helps you easily discover and share great recommendations for movies, TV shows, books, and podcasts. Find what to watch and where to watch it, plus interesting things to read and listen to.
Likewise learns from what you like to make smarter recommendations. Cut through the clutter and find movies, tv shows, books and podcasts that you'll love.
- Personalized to your distinct tastes, Likewise learns from what you like to give you smarter recommendations.
- Daily recommendations just for you. Receive fresh recommendations every day you log in to the Likewise app.
- Find what you want, fast. Search through the sea of streaming content in one convenient place. Filter by streaming service, genre, and more.
- Love lists? We do too. Our easy-to-use list feature helps you keep track of everything you're interested in!
- A community of content enthusiasts. Connect with like-minded people to give and get great recommendations. Use hashtags to find and build communities around your favorite things!
- All recommendations are sourced by real people. No paid placements. No ads. Just great recommendations.
For both beginners and experts:
- Great for beginners. Curious about podcasts but you're not sure where to start? Wish it were easier to find something to read? Likewise is for you.
- Great for niche interests. From Sci-Fi fans to Rom-Com connoisseurs—Likewise's comprehensive library has something for everyone.
Recommendations for Movies, Shows, Books, and More:
- Movie and TV Show recommendations - Find what to watch and where to watch it. Create watchlists across all your streaming platforms (Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, HBO, and more).
- Book and podcast recommendations - Find interesting stuff to read and listen to.
We love hearing from you! If you have questions or suggestions tap the in-app feedback button or contact us at email@example.com
Tune your preferences with Likewise's biggest update so far!
Seen it, read it, or heard it? Let us know with the tap of a button. With every thumbs up or down, Likewise will learn your interests and provide even better, more personalized recommendations.
Introducing Likewise Elite.
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy, intuitive, and truly useful
A stellar app. It’s intuitive, easy to navigate, rewards consistent use, and fills a niche I’m not sure I knew existed. I love the ease of use and the instantaneous feedback from the community. My only critiques of the app as it is are:
• I wish rank was more transparent. I’d like to easily see what my rank is, how far I have to go to the next, and what ranks exist beyond my current one. I’d also like to know what, if anything, my ranking means beyond simply showing that I’ve made a lot of recommendations.
• I wish searches had less redundancy. There are often multiple editions of a book listed in a search, particularly with older works. Having singular instances of books would be a quality of life improvement.
More than anything, I’m hoping to see new features added. Movies+TV, books, and podcasts make up a good chunk of media consumption, but I’d love to see sections for games and music, as well. I’d also love to see the restaurants section get on par with the media sections: it’s the weakest part of the app right now, and I can’t wait to see it made as good as the other parts.
Search function needs work
I just started using this app and now I’m selecting what I’ve watched, listened to, or read, going through the lists. Right now I’m selecting books I’ve read. For this category I’m using the search function more. It’s quite a pain! Let’s say I type in a book name or an author’s name, Jeffrey Carver for instance, about 7 books he’s written comes up, and I’ve read most of them. I select the first book, it places the check mark, and goes out of my search back to the list screen. In order to select every book of his I’ve read, I have to type in his name each and every time! There is no way to select multiple books or to clear the search myself. Add this ability to the search function because right now your search function isn’t very user friendly.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We've passed along your feedback to our team—it'll be vital for our work on improving user experience. If you have any additional feedback, concerns, or questions, we'd love to hear from you! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fun for a while
I really like the idea of this app a lot. It’s cool to be able to get recommendations for stuff like this. I also love spreading the word of my favorite shows and books. But after a while, you begin to realize that you’re recommending the same things over and over again. Pretty much everyone on the app asks the same question over and over again, leading to a very repetitive experience. If you’re looking for recommendations, don’t even ask a question because you can scroll through the most recent asks and get all the same answers that you would have gotten on your own unless you asked for something super specific. I wish you got more daily recommendation type stuff since you can blow through those in a minute or two. Also, the notification system is awful. It needs to be completely redone in a more efficient way. It would also be great if there was a video game section. That seems like a natural inclusion for this sort of app. It was fun for a little bit, but there needs to be more substance to keep you interested long term.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your detailed feedback on our app! The feature suggestions you've made are excellent, and we'll work to continue making improvements so your experience using the app is enjoyable.
- Likewise, Inc.
- 153.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Likewise, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.