Lilly Together™ is designed to help you feel more confident in managing your treatment, putting you in control of tracking, and understanding your progress. When you download and use the Lilly Together mobile app, features will be customized based on your treatment plan and may include:
· Plan Setup: Set up your dosing plan, schedule dosing reminders, and track when to take your medication.
· Treatment Map: View your treatment map for a summary of what to expect during your first 6 months of treatment, including treatment touchpoints, recommended dosing, and symptom tracking.
· Dose/Medication Tracking: Log your injections to feel confident that you are staying on track and taking your medication as your healthcare provider prescribed.
· Symptom Tracking: Track and monitor your symptoms over time. You can take photos that will not appear in your camera roll to keep all your symptom information in one convenient location.
· Progress: Feel more confident in tracking your treatment. The app puts you in control of tracking and understanding your progress, leading to better conversations with your healthcare provider.
· Logbook Report: Download a logbook report for a 90-day view of your symptom and dosing trends to help you understand the progress you're making on treatment. You can download the report in the app and export as a PDF so you can easily share the information with your healthcare provider.
· Additional Features: The app also offers savings card enrollment for eligible commercially insured patients, an easy way to request a free sharps disposal container, helpful resources, and one-click-away customer support.
Note: This app is intended for the exclusive use of U.S. residents 18 years of age and older. Lilly Together is not intended to provide diagnostic and/or treatment decisions or replace the care and advice of a licensed healthcare provider. All medical analysis and treatment plans should be performed by a licensed healthcare provider.
Still have questions?
You can call for additional support at 1-844-486-8546.
Lilly Together™ is a trademark owned or licensed by Eli Lilly and Company, its subsidiaries, or affiliates.
The latest version contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Could be better!
I was just switched to a medication by Eli Lilly. This app looks easy to use and I appreciate the support!
My reason for 3 stars - The previous medication I was on also had a companion application but it provided a very helpful injection tracking feature - you could set up a schedule and it would send reminders prior to your next dose plus you could log the injection site, any reactions, lot #, expiration date, and symptoms at that time. When it was time for your next injection, it would remind you where you took the last shot so you could alternate sites. It was very helpful!
Could use one thing
Reason for 3 stars. Switched from another medication app. So If nothing else the Lilly app could use an injection site log. Easier to remember and alternate injection sites.
Doesn’t work with iOS 17.0.3
I was just approved for Taltz, and getting ready to do my first injection. Previously used AbbVie’s app for Humira and never had an issue with the 2+ years I used it. This app won’t even let me log in. It says it sent a verification email, and nothing. Checked all the folders and mailboxes. Nothing. The app says I can proceed without doing the verification. But I can’t. It takes me back to the log in page. Vicious circle. I hate this medication already because of the lack of support via this useless app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Eli Lilly and Company
- 146.7 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2023 Eli Lilly and Company