Lily is a remarkably powerful, yet beautiful and easy way to determine the fertile and infertile phases of your cycle. It is the perfect tool for you to learn more about your body, while being discreet, reliable, and absolutely private!
You want to learn more about Lily and how it works? Head over to http://whimsicallily.com for more detailed information!
Lily lets you evaluate your cycles either based on averages (comparable to the calendar method,) or based on your body's own symptoms using either FAM/NFP (Fertility Awareness Method/Natural Family Planning) from the US, or NFP (AG NFP) developed by workgroup NFP from Germany. Your choice!
Lily can be a great little helper for you to achieve your family planning goals, and it works incredibly well for both: women who are trying to conceive, as well as women who are trying to avoid a pregnancy. Lily is also used by many women who simply want to learn more about their own body!
Evaluating your cycles based on averages is easy as pie, but a little less accurate. And even though the evaluation of your cycles based on your body's own symptoms requires a little more effort, Lily will be able to evaluate your fertility much more accurately – which is especially important if you want to use Lily to help you avoid a pregnancy.
If you want to use Lily's averages-based evaluation method, you can start right out of the box. All you need is the starting day of your past period, or two.
To successfully evaluate your cycles using one of Lily's symptoms-based evaluation methods, all you need is a thermometer labeled for taking your basal body temperature with two decimals behind the dot for °C, or with one decimal for °F – and that's it! You don't need to know or learn any complicated rules, Lily will do the work for you!
Lily also includes these features:
• see the time you are most fertile during your cycle and an estimated for the begin of your next period
• predict your 12 upcoming cycles
• charting of your temperature (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
• charting of your cervical fluid and its changes throughout the cycle
• view your data in the graph and calendar and get detailed information for every day by the touch of a finger
• add details on your love life (with or without protection)
• record interferences that may have lead to higher temperatures
• record period flow and associated symptoms
• record your mood
• password-protect your data
• an extensive in-app help
• discreet name and icon to avoid awkward moments
You can unlock even more features with an in-app purchase (We do have to pay our bills somehow!):
• more tracking menus: Cervical Position, Secondary Symptoms, Custom Notes, Medication, Diary, LH/OPK Test Results, and Menopause Symptoms
• rearrange the 'Your Data' menu, as well as the ability to hide tracking menus you don't need
• a dark theme, including the ability to let Lily switch between the dark and the light theme automatically depending on the time of day or your display brightness
• print your charts and data via AirPrint, or export and send them as PDF documents via email to your physician or anyone else you like
• smart reminders that tell you whenever Lily still waits for important data
• custom reminders for anything you want
• change Lily's pink to any hue you like
Lily was not developed to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any medical conditions. For any medical related questions, please see your physician.
By using Lily you agree that Whimsical Inc. does not guarantee the method of birth control or pregnancy achievement and is not to be hold liable for an unwanted pregnancy or the unsuccessful attempt to conceive.
We have updated a few things under the hood and fixed a number of usability issues and minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for tracking
Having tried a couple other apps, Lily is my favorite. It does exactly what I need it to do. Other apps ask for temperature, cervical fluid quality, etc, but don’t always use it in estimating ovulation. Lily is very clear and user friendly. The documentation is very understandable. I thought I fully understood my cycles prior to using Lily, but I realized I was wrong about a few things. I do understand my body a lot better now, and I highly suggest this app. I am a scientist by training, and I love data. Lily is fun to use, and the charting makes it easy to visualize.
Another important feature is that Lily data is completely stored on your phone so you are the only one with access to the data (or anyone you share it with).
Although I didn’t need to purchase anything to get all data from Lily I did anyway to support the company. It’s relatively inexpensive and a one time fee. If you have a couple extra bucks I recommend paying it just to support the app creator and keep this app available!
Definitely Gets Five Stars
I don’t make reviews very often, but my experience with Lily has been so positive that I had to make an exception. It’s easy to use, easy to understand, allows me to have as many custom data entries as I want (which is incredibly important to me), and their interface and assistant for charting cervical fluid has definitely helped me understand more about the fluid itself. I also have had to email customer support, which I was dreading as the previous app I used did not seem to be responsive to its customer. Lily, however, emailed me back within the hour having tested my issue and said that a fix would be coming with the next maintenance update. I am a very satisfied customer, and having finally found the NFP app for me.
Excellent fertility tracking app
I’ve read all the books on FAM and had been trying for months to find a system that I trusted to track my fertility signs. After much researching, I found Lily and have fallen in love with this app. It is easy to use, it tells me exactly what its thinking, and it helps me to remember to log things if I’ve forgotten. I started with the free version but quickly switched to the paid version so that I could get access to the additional features and because I wanted to support this small family company. Although I am TTA right now, I recommended this app to a friend who was TTC, and it worked for them on the first try after just a few months of use! If you are wondering if you should get this app, the answer is yes!
- Whimsical Inc.
- 28.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2010 - 2019 Whimsical Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all Features $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.