Limelight - Music Discovery seeks to help up-and-coming artists build an established fanbase starting with audiences near their location.
Artists/Producers will be able to gain exposure in further geographies and locations by being rewarded for positive feedback from listeners.
As a listener you are able to listen to and discover music that is both fresh to your ears and fit to your tastes... Who knows your next favourite artist might be from the same city as you.
- Fixed bug that caused new users to be stuck in loop on app-launch.
- Updated the app for iOS 13.
Ratings and Reviews
The idea of this app is amazing. But there are quite a few problems. Having many problems is understandable considering this app is new but these problems need to be sorted out. Some of the problems include: 1. When I dislike a track, I go back to my profile and sometimes it shows that I liked it 2. When I first got the app. The first song that played was a song from Ontario. I am no where near Ontario.(I looked on the charts and this song is number 1 so it must be a problem for everyone). Those were the two big complaints and the others are so minuscule that I won’t dive deep into them. So in conclusion the idea of this app is incredible and once they get their bugs buffed out and more people on the app. There’s truly so much potential. 4/5
This app doesn’t display information properly, glitches out when tracks are uploaded and refuses to keep my links saved when trying to add them to my profile. The software is a mess and needs an overhaul to get its functionality. Otherwise, high potential.
Good but needs work
Love the idea of the app, however there are a few issues that should be addressed to make it a whole better experience for listeners:
1. Whenever I play a track/song in my library I can’t pause or stop the track, this is frustrating because when I play a different track the two tracks overlap which doesn’t sound good, I recommend you guys add a feature that allows you to completely view a track and be able to skim through it, pause it, controllers volume, like it, etc.
2. Fix the liking and disliking, sometimes I accidentally like or dislike a track and then I can’t undo it, this could be solved with the solution above in no. 1, or just by being able to go into the group of liked or disliked tracks and removing certain tracks from that group.
These suggestions were made from my personal experience with the app and so hopefully you guys see this and consider these ideas, thanks
- Bilal Khalid
- 63.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © LIMELIGHT MUSIC DISCOVERY, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.