LiNA Connect – the commissioning APP for the Blu2Light System.
With LiNA connect you can do the complete Setup of Blu2Light Lighting Control Components simply with your iPAD.
• Up to 64 physical addresses (DALI) per Bluetooth® wireless technology device.
• Up to 16 functional groups per Bluetooth® wireless technology device.
• Up to 64 light scenes per Blu2Light mesh system.
• Up to 64 sequences per Bluetooth® wireless technology device.
• Up to 250 events can be configured per Bluetooth® wireless technology device.
• Daylight and motion detection integrated (only devices with sensors).
• Super-high performance wireless mesh system.
• Colour control and dimming for all common standards already integrated.
• Security functions to protect the system.
Blu2Light AT A GLANCE
• Open standard means that the technology is accessible for all market partners for further development and use.
• Needs no additional router.
• Improved network security ensures optimum protection against illegal access both prior to and during luminaire use (luminaire hijacking).
• The 4-step security concept:
– I individual user and administrator passwords for the app and cloud services
– unique product reference code in the form of a QR code
– encrypted mesh connections (128 bit/AES)
• Encrypted Bluetooth® wireless technology communication
• Immediate compatibility with every Bluetooth® wireless technology
module with a Nordic nRF52 chipset (currently based on BT 4.2).
Adaptations to other manufacturers are possible.
• Self-healing, high-performance mesh network thanks to using all 40 Bluetooth® wireless technology channels for data transfer and distribution.
• An event-based operating system that lets you define 250 incoming and outgoing events (switching, dimming, colour, timer, and much more) per Bluetooth® device.
• All Blu2Light components can function as a standalone system,
can form a Bluetooth® wireless technology mesh network with
several hundred devices and be integrated into building
management systems via the IoT structure.
• The entire system is controlled and commissioned via the
LiNA Connect APP (for configuration) and LiNA Touch (for operation).
LiNA (Lighting innovation app) provides the user with assistance throughout configuration.
• When combining Blu2Light components with drivers featuring
already integrated Active DALI technology (e.g. VS Active
DALI LED driver) no additional power supply is required for the sensor.
• Blu2Light devices fitted with a DALI bus can be combined with
any DALI driver via the DALI standard.
• Integration of EnOcean switches/keys with Bluetooth® wireless
technology is possible (PTM 215B).
• OTA update of the system possible (Bluetooth® wireless technology
mesh and operating system)
For more information please visit:
Integrate new Timer function, support for gateway, performance optimisation and bugfixes.
Include Firmware Ver. 1.80
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.