Lindy’s Sports is a preseason Sports magazine publisher and online destination featuring sports news, scores, columns, opinions, and expert analysis for College Football, Pro Football, Pro Baseball and Pro Basketball. Since 1982, Lindy's brings fans some of the most accurate, in-depth sports info around. With an impressive group of writers, Lindy's has sports covered!
9 Digital editions
Fantasy Baseball – Now Available!
Baseball – Now Available!
Draft – Now Available!
Southeastern – late May
National college – late May
Pro Football – early June
Fantasy – late June
Pro Basketball – early September
College Basketball - early September
• Single issue $5.99
• Bundle of Five (Draft, Southeastern, National College, Pro Football and Fantasy) for only $24.99 – No substitutions
• Pro Bundle (Pro Football, Draft, Fantasy, Pro Baseball, Pro Basketball) for only $24.99 – No substitutions
• ALL 9 digital issues $44.99
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Native iPhone X compatibility
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- iOS 11 compatibility updates
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
If you have a problem downloading the app, write to the developer. I had the same problem two years ago with the college basketball issue. I wrote to the developer and got a very quick response telling how to get the issue to download.
My disappointment comes from the fact that they discontinued the basketball issue the next year and all of the issues I had previously purchased disappeared. I was a very unhappy customer.
I just bought a paper copy for the new season today.
What’s the issue now?
So I purchased this years 50 dollar package, while its showing it as in the cloud, when I go to download all I get is the purchase screen then the app resets and all my magazines are gone from the cloud(to download) and replaced with the asking prices on each magazine.
After looking at the app in settings on my tablet I turned on then off these 2 things..1 delete issue data 2 clear keychain. After doing that I got all my paid for product.
App works great, hope anyone downloading reads my post so they can avoid this problem before it becomes a problem. As for the developer this is a on going issue that seems so easy to fix if you took the time to do it more than once a year.
Problems yet again
They still have not fixed this terrible app. Takes hours to figure out how to download your purchased content. I always end up deleting app, reloading and going forward with same frustration. Still cannot load my purchase
- DMD Publications, Inc.
- 131.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- 2019 National College Preview $7.99
- 2016 National College Football Preview $6.99
- 2016 NFL Preview $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.