Line-3 is a futuristic take on Picaria, a traditional board game of Native American cultures. The goal is to get three in a row, as in Tic-Tac-Toe, but Picaria offers more variety and tactical depth. The rules are simple:
1. Drop Phase: Tap to place your 3 stones on any of the highlighted pins
2. Move Phase: Slide your stones to a free pin to form a line of three
Line-3 packs Picaria's mechanics into an exciting high-score based game with varying AI difficulty over 15 rounds, and a stunning visual presentation.
● Easy to learn and play, yet challenging to master, with quick and casual game rounds
● Adaptive AI with three difficulty levels, indicated by varying color themes
● Beautiful soft illumination from randomly generated lighting setups
● Realtime ray tracing, thoroughly optimized for the latest generation of iOS devices
● Premium app, free of any ads and in-app purchases
Line-3 is the first mobile game to take full advantage of ray tracing, a demanding illumination technique that is often employed in major film productions.
A few tiny improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
- Nicolas Schulz
- 4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Nicolas Schulz
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.