Qualify for up to $1000 line, level up infinitely as you reach new personal finance milestones. Win daily cash prizes, up to $100000 every week.
Welcome to Line, a simpler way to manage money. The Line app is your personal assistant that helps you monitor your finances, avoid money problems, unlock financial benefits and do so much more.
You can also access a revolving line of funds for emergencies or a rainy day. All this without interest or credit checks.
With Line, you can qualify for up to $500, level up as you reach new personal finance milestones and win daily cash prizes up to $100,000 every week.
Line is not a loan. It is a revolving line of funds similar to a credit card but without interest, credit fees or finance charge. There are no credit checks and it does not affect your score.
The funds are a benefit provided as part of Line's subscription that starts at just $5.99 a month.
Line’s subscription lets you connect your existing bank accounts, get smart notifications, an automated budget with a tracker for your bills, subscriptions and expenses as well as income and expense predictions on a monthly basis.
Line's mobile app is powered by an advanced AI platform that instantly qualifies and delivers funds to help users power bank accounts, bills, transfers and more.
Line is a Techstars portfolio company and is part of the Techstars Western Union Accelerator Class of 2020.
# Benefits of using Line
* Interest-free funds - Users can unlock their annual earnings upfront and power bank accounts, do money transfers or make purchases and level up to get 100% from it.
* No credit checks - Line does not perform any credit checks. What's more, using Line does not affect your FICO score.
* No income checks - Line does not perform income checks and users are not required to show consistent paychecks or deposits.
* No processing fees - There are no processing fees for using or withdrawing from your Line account.
* Money transfer to bank accounts - Users can transfer funds from their Line account to their existing bank accounts for free.
#How to sign up for a Line account
The sign up can be done in three easy steps:
* Sign up with your employer-provided credentials after choosing your employer or payroll provider from our database.
* Connect your primary bank account (where you deposit your income, pay bills and use a debit card to pay for expenses). If you have more than one account, add them all.
* Check if you qualify, go through the terms and conditions, subscribe and instantly start accessing funds for your needs
Refill your Line account completely in 2 months. Once you return the funds, you become eligible to access the funds again. You may become eligible to unlock higher amounts as you continue using our services and return funds on time.
# What you can use Line for
You can use Line to:
* Do money transfers - Users can transfer money to one or more bank accounts from their Line account.
* AI-powered tools - Line's tools help users with automated budgeting, income, and expense predictions, as well as advanced notifications for upcoming bill payments and subscriptions.
# Privacy, security and support services
Line comes with bank-level security, data privacy and dedicated support:
* Bank-level security protects your sensitive personal information and prevents unauthorized use.
* Your personally identifiable data is never stored with us.
* Our help center can be accessed through the app or on our website.
# Line referrals and rewards program
Line users can refer their family, friends, or followers to earn up to $20 for each new user who signs up and maintains an active subscription.
How it works:
* Referrers get $1 upfront for each person who uses their referral code while signing up.
* Referrers receive $0.25 every month their referred user has an active subscription.
What's new in V2.2.10 (Hotfix)
Introducing Gift Cards - Now you can also withdraw your line of funds as gift cards. Tap on ‘Withdraw’, select ‘I want funds as gift cards and choose from hundreds of stores and retailers in groceries, pharmacies, transportation, and more. You can see all your gift cards on your home page. It's that simple.
Introducing Overdraft Protection - With line, your budgets were always automated. Now we are taking it up a notch. If there is an upcoming bill and you don't have sufficient funds to pay for it, we will notify you beforehand so you don't have to pay any overdraft fees. You can use line to pay the bills or load your bank account to avoid additional overdraft or NSF fees.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Line Saved Me
Downloading this Line app was the best decision! It has saved me so much money, and came through at just the right time. I would give it 10 stars if I could! Saved yet again by Line! I forgot about a recurring bill I had coming out and Line saved me from bank fees. If I could give 10 stars I would! Thanks Line! I need more than 10 stars for Dave! So many bank fees avoided... THANK YOU for saving me! So embarrassing to be at the checkout and be declined because you thought you had enough money. Line saved me and my dinner!! Always perfect timing! 10 out of 10 stars as always!!
Developer Response ,
Hi Shrin, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy that you are enjoying our app. Please look out for exciting new features that we will be introducing in our upcoming app updates.
Don’t bother downloading
I worked with their team for 2 weeks, to get my account to link to my bank. 2 WEEKS! Not to mention for those 2 weeks it was days of me being run around in circles, at some points being told my bank is the problem(which it wasn’t) then FINALLY, I get an email from them telling me that I’m good to go to see if I “qualify”. Of course somehow the app determines I don’t qualify, and to put it simply for anybody considering to download this app, if I didn’t qualify, I am certain you won’t either. My income is consistent, timely, and verifiable. However somehow this app believes opposite. They supposedly are supposed to offer a “micro loan” for people who want a small amount like $50 we’ll guess what that doesn’t even exist in this app. If you don’t qualify for their $500 which I know you won’t, you won’t have the option for a $50 micro line. Seriously don’t waste your time downloading this app. I have begun to believe these are people stealing my information and countless others and falsely advertising that they are offering a line of credit when they are simply not. AVOID!!!!
Developer Response ,
Hi Arben, Based on the information you have provided, we have identified a couple of things that need to be cured/resolved before we can qualify you for a Line.
The cheat sheet shows how your data compares to qualified users similar to you. You could go through it and our budget/recommendation to progress towards a Line.
Line uses a complex set of procedures to determine this. At Line, we want to help as many people as we can, but sometimes we are unable to do so, so we apologise for this inconvenience.
Due to your bank connectivity issue and the bank account was modified multiple times by you hence it took 2 weeks to show the status of the qualification, for other users within the same day they can see the status of the qualification.
Keep up the good work!!!
I tried posting before but for some reason it did not show up. Wanted to give these guys a shout out for rolling with the punches and continuing to fix issues every single week. I am not seeing bank connection issues that much and customer support has improved by miles. Hope everyone gives them a second chance. Thanks for the help with the Line, really helped me during Memorial Day weekend. Looking forward to new features!!!
Developer Response ,
We’re happy we were able to help you in your time of need! We’ll be sure to share your feedback with the team, thanks for choosing line financial.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Line Financial, Pbc
- 129.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 2021 © Line Financial PBC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.