The mobile arcade game that blends the past with the future mixing mechanics inspired from games like Missile Command & Breakout.
Inspired from old school retro games, Line Defense offers a fast paced challenging experience with simple controls and frenzy action.
Mayday! Alien Invasion: New York, Paris, Moscow, London, Kairo, Beijing, Athens, Dubai. The alien menace strikes without remorse. Starting from major cities of the world, they will reach yours as well. Missiles, bombs, asteroids, alien ships, motherships and more! You are in a position, just with your finger, to protect the earth in this very simple, yet fun and addictive game!
Line Defense offers a simple but extremely challenging arcade game experience, mixing mechanics from classic games like Breakout and Missile Command along with mobile game design innovations. The game is designed both for casual and hardcore players.
• Simple one finger swipe control.
• Unique power-ups, bosses & Motherships.
• Collect crystals and get special upgrades for your line (cannons, radar, shield etc.).
• 20 colorful maps & Survival mode.
• Mini Games for fun and rewards with surprising twists to the basic game-play.
• Amazing original soundtrack with dynamic in-game music.
• Easy to play - no tutorial needed.
• Includes 30+ achievements.
• Game Center Leaderboards Support.
The game was featured by Apple under "New Games We Love" and "Games We Play Today".
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Commercial breaks (ads) removed
- UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Fun and Creative
Just as the title says this game is absolutely amazing to play with as a fun time cruncher. I hope new updates for this game release new levels and challenges alike.
So Good... blast to play!
I can't believe it. This game is amazing. Nostalgic, but with great graphics.
When I played Atari's Missle Command on iPhone, I was surprised by how much better it was in my memories! 😜
This game is exactly the look, feel and fun I would have thought vintage Missle Command would have been. Happy I found it! So FUN!
Fun but waves are a bit too long
Fun game with a really great look and feel to it. The music is especially nice also. But for what is essentially an arcade shooter variation, the waves drone on for far too long. The difficulty ramps up a little too steep too. If that was tweaked a bit this would be a five star game for me, but as is only gets a three from me.
Developer Response ,
The game is now balanced and more levels along with new challenges added. Thank you for your suggestions.
The developer, Legal Radiation Team, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- STAMATIOS SARRIS
- 143.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Stamatis Sarris - Zach Stefanakis
- In-App Purchases
- 250 Crystals $2.99
- 50 Crystals $0.99
- 125 Crystals $1.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.