70 million downloads world wide!!
LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum is the fluffiest puzzle game ever! Collect, connect and pop Tsum Tsum based on the popular Disney Tsum Tsum plushes.
Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh, Frozen and more beloved Disney characters are here!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others and in-app purchases that cost real money.
How to Play
-Collect Tsum Tsum and set your favorite as your MyTsum.
-Connect 3 or more of the same Tsum Tsum to pop them.
-The more Tsum Tsum you connect, the more points you'll get!
-Trigger off Fever Mode to rack up a whole bunch of extra points!
-Each Tsum Tsum has a different skill. Use the one that matches your play style! Find a strategy that works for you!
LINE Disney Tsum Tsum is published by LINE under license from Disney.
Version 1.74.0 Update Details
Thank you for playing LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum.
The content of this update is as follows:
- Data for Tsum Tsum scheduled for future release added
- Fixes and improvements to Tsum Tsum animations and visuals
We will be doing our best to continue to make LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum more fun and wonderful than ever, so please stick with us!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Disney’s characters are awfully adorable, but when they’re morphed into fuzzy little plush heads called Tsums, the cuteness factor goes to infinity and beyond. Trace a line through connected Tsums in this simple but engaging bite-sized game. As you work to expand your collection of these squeal-worthy virtual toys, daily challenges and holiday-themed events keep the game constantly fresh. Built-in Line integration lets you share achievements and swap prizes with users of the popular social messaging app.
This is a good game. I won’t lie. I’ve enjoyed this game for quite some time. Great graphics, events, etc. However, lately, for the last two updates (one being a week ago) the game has not been wanting open quite frequently or freezes up in between rounds, enough to where it reroutes you back to the starting screen. Again to not open. Other than that, it’s been a great time saver. The improvements with earning money, TsumTsums and other things have been getting better. It has been more difficult to get the Tsum Tsum that is being offered during event times and such, more than normal, but again, it’s been good. I have lost some money and hearts in the past that I had never gotten back due to glitches, like $20k in money and some hearts, but I’m not giving up. Bc I really have enjoyed the game and it’s adorable characters. Keep up the great work, and please help with the glitches with the app not wanting to start, or restart at the wrong times. I can’t wait to see the new characters for 2020! Oh, great Anniversary event! Loved it!
One of the greatest apps I’ve played
1. THIS IS JUST SIMPLY ADORABLE. The disney characters are cute to begin with, but putting them in tiny forms with dot eyes and simplified features is just the CUTEST. It’s just not the characters either, the overall game design is just...╰(*´︶`*)╯♡
2. This is a rather simple game to play. Get energy, connect matching (or not, depends on skill) tsums, clear those, get points and coins! Even though the first few levels of playing can be a tedious and slow process just to get coins, but as you progress further into the game they start rolling in. It’s a fun and satisfying way to see yourself grow in the game! It would be nice, sure, if there were a little more options to gain more coins, but nonetheless still fun to save up for what you want.
3. It takes 15 minutes(?) to gain a single heart. Yes, that is super time consuming, especially when you used up all energy. That’s 75 minutes just to fully play again (but remember it takes 15 mind to gain an energy). For me, this is actually good because I’m a pretty busy person. During these 75 minutes, I can be productive in my real life or do something else that I like.
If you like Disney, like adorableness, like simplicity, those “connect 3+” games, and short spurt games, this is just perfect! I had to uninstall this game for a bit, sure, but overall I’ve been playing and loving for over a year now. Can’t imagine not having a phone without the history of downloading the app, hehe.
- LINE Corporation
- 68.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Korean, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © LINE Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- 65 Rubies $5.99
- 20 Rubies $1.99
- 78 Rubies $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.