In Line Up: Draw the Criminal, let your inner sketch artist roam free, as you help detectives catch criminals.
Using your super sleuthing skills, listen to the victims descriptions to draw what you think the culprit looks like for the line up.
Can you help save the day and catch the master criminal?
Line Up: Draw the Criminal features:
-Draw the culprit
-With colorful artwork
-With multiple levels increasing in difficulty.
-Become a detective
SUBSCRIBE TO LINE UP: DRAW THE CRIMINAL
Subscribe to Line Up: Draw the Criminal for all of the following benefits:
- No Ads
- x2 Earnings
- VIP Outfit
- Exclusive Police Dog
Line Up: Draw the Criminal VIP Membership access offers two membership options:
1) A weekly subscription costing $5.49 per week after a 3 day FREE trial period.
2) A monthly subscription costing $14.49 per month.
After buying this subscription, you will unlock; no ads, which removes non-optional ads from the game, x2 earnings for your in-game currency, obtain an exclusive outfit to use in the game, and Copper the Police Dog, who will live in your station, as an in-game exclusive.
This is an auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will also be charged for renewal
The price notes are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may change and actual charges may be converted to local currency.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
- The payment is charged to your iTunes account after a confirmation of purchase
- The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of the current period at the standard cost of the weekly subscription
- The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal by accessing the user's account settings after purchase in the store
- No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the subscription is purchased
Cancelling a trial or subscription:
- In order to cancel a subscription during the free trial period you need to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
+ Bug fixes and improvements to keep you drawing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this game! But...
I love this game and I only had it for about a couple days! But it needs to be updated! And there is way too many ads! For instance, it says I have 52 criminals but it only shows 6?! Every round you get a new criminal, and you get to choose to let a prisoner out every couple rounds, but it should not be 6 in the cell! It shows the new prisoner going in but every time that prisoner is replaced with the next new criminal and it just keeps on happening. Next, there isn’t enough cases! Once you do too many cases it just shows the same cases when you choose! And since I already know who the criminal is it just takes the fun out the game! There is an option at the end to not get an add but you can choose if you want one for double coins, but if you click no thanks it gives you an ad anyway! And to me that is time wasting, knowing you could of got double coins for an ad anyway. So now I alway click double coins. I definitely recommend this game! It’s my new fave game and I LOADS, of games. I hope you download this and thanks to anyone who took the time to read this review!
This game is great but....
I love the game and love the concept, it just needs to be updated a bit. Now, don’t get me wrong, I love the game but there are a few things that do need to be updated. Like for instance let’s say that I caught 44 criminals, well when you look in the jail cell you come to realize that it only shows about 6. Another thing is that there are only 5 outfits. With the outfits I feel that there should not only be more of them but there should also be a shop for you to spend some of your money on. I also feel that the person should be able to customize their person to better suit them. I feel as though when you pay like 1,000 dollars to “update your office space” I feel like the update should be a little more than a lamp. One last thing that I’ve noticed is that when you have completed let’s say around 40 cases you begin to notice that it is the same criminals/cases that you have dealt with in the past. Now I don’t know if it is only me who seems to notice it or other people are too but when the game is doing the same thing over and over again it starts to get a tad bit boring. Other than those slights flaws I believe that this is a great game and would completely recommend it, it just has some room for improvement.
The game itself is fine.
The game by its self is an amazing, and entertaining game. I enjoy the concept of it, but the ads make it less enjoyable. You must pay 1.99$ to 2.99$ just to get rid of them. I’m not complaint about the prices. I’m complaining about the amount of ads. That’s an INSANELY amount of ads. They may be short- but they feel like they take forever to get by. And if you exit and go back into the game, if you’re working on getting a new officer skin, you lose your progress. And why are there only white cops? I feel as if you should add more cops (at LEAST skin tone wise!) I personally think that you should add a customize option, to make the officer you’re playing as, actually look like you. Not adding more skin tones can appear as racist. I know your intent was most likely not to be racist, but I had to mention that. Oh, and some of the topics don’t make much sense.. Like, one time, I did everything, and I got the correct person to put behind bars. (They had all 3 or 4 requirements) and it said “not guilty” or whatever the screen says when you get it wrong. What’s up with that? I’m sure that it’s just a glitch, but if you’re putting THAT many ads to play a singular round of a game, I expect better quality. Overall, it’s a fine game. Not nearly the best, but it’s not the worst.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kwalee Ltd
- 151.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © (C)Copyright 2020-2021, Kwalee Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
- VIP MEMBERSHIP $5.49
- Remove Ads Discount $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.