Line2 is the most affordable, reliable, & simple way to set up a second phone number and connect anywhere! Get a second line & access unlimited calls, text & voicemail features. It’s time for a better way to communicate and Line2 is your solution.
Your personal phone number should stay personal. Line2 makes it simple to screen and block calls to maintain your privacy with robust features that help you say goodbye to annoying spam calls. Keep your second number safe with Line2’s premier communications system that will allow you to receive and make calls worry-free.
Line2 also provides unlimited text and group messaging, making it more than just a calling app. Set up a second texting number and message friends and loved ones wherever you are. Best of all, Line2 offers WiFi texting, so you can receive messages without it eating up your mobile data. Line2 is the easiest way to set up local or vanity numbers to stay connected anytime, anywhere.
Line2 is your private and convenient way of making phone calls and sending texts anywhere you may be, whenever you want. Download the simplest texting and calling app today and start connecting.
- Call screening means Line2 can detect if a phone call is spam or not.
- Call blocking means no worrying about unwanted numbers reaching your phone.
- With caller ID you can safely know who is calling you.
Set Up a Second Phone Line
- Manage a second phone number with Line2’s features that make creating one (or many!) easy.
- Create a vanity number, texting number, or second line for all of your communication needs.
- Add multiple phone numbers to your device and receive or make phone calls from anywhere.
Local and Vanity Phone Numbers
- Our phone call app lets you create localized and vanity phone numbers to help you connect.
- Export your existing phone number to Line2 to keep all of your communication in one place.
- Set up a new phone number to connect wherever you are heading next.
Unlimited Text and Call App
- Save on expensive cellular data plans and enjoy unlimited texting and calling on Line2.
- Unlimited VoIP call and text across the United States and Canada.
- Make phone calls and send text messages between other Line2 calling app users completely free.
No Cellular Data Needed
- VoIP call technology lets you make and receive calls and texts from anywhere, at any time.
- Say goodbye to cellular data expenses with Line2’s wifi calls.
- Enjoy WiFi texting and never worry about extra SMS and MMS costs again.
Calling App That Does More
- Access your Line2 voicemail, phone number, and contacts from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Call recording lets you record calls automatically to help you keep track of important conversations.
- Use call forwarding to ensure you never miss a call.
- Group messaging and private texting are at your fingertips with Line2.
All of our plans have a 30-day Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with our services.
Get unlimited texting and calling with Line2 when you sign up for one of our plans:
- Monthly: $15.99
- Yearly: $164.99 ($13.75 per month)
Questions or comments? We’re here to help at http://help.line2.com or tap Settings -> Help from within the app.
Note: Your cellular provider may prohibit or restrict VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) on their network. It’s your responsibility to check with your cellular provider about their VoIP functionality, and any additional charges it may incur. Line2 is not responsible for any additional cellular charges that may occur as a result of using the Line2 service.
Thanks for using the Line2 app! In this version, we've made some general bug fixes based on customer feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using this app for around ten years now and I’ll have to say that in all that time, my relationship with the app is still a love/hate one. I use the app almost every day and I use it often, it really serves me very well, but then again, there these little annoying things that really gets on my last nerve, like the fact that you can’t adjust the keyboard volume with out adjusting the volume on the entire device, so The Whole world has to know that you are dialing a number, (2) The WIFI signal strength does dot show up unless the called party answers the phone, so you never know if you even have enough signal strength to even make the call. (3) If you dial a number and the called party does not answer the phone, the dialed number does not show up in your Recents call list. (4) Right now, since this last update, when dialing a number from your contact or recent call list, the software seems to take for ever to acquire the dialing UI, and there are several other little quirks that I will not mention. I do believe that with a little effort, these are all things that the developers can easily fix if they wanted to. But in spite of all that, I still think it’s a great app and would highly recommend it, so go ahead and give it a whirl for 30 days for free, what have you got to lose? You may just find that you like it.
Pretty good for small business
It has been reliable and consistent for small business use with occasional phone needs. We get more junk calls than good ones so wish there was a way to filter those out. The voice message to text in an email is our favorite feature. The voice mail in general works well. For some reason, most phone calls are first dropped and then we have to try again. There is a slight delay so we often talk over people. Highest on our wish list would be the ability to create a list of contacts just for line 2. We’d like to at least be able to add a name to a recent phone number. We use Line 2 on our personal phone too which is great for receiving and making calls - keeps them separate from our personal number, but dislike the fact that it wants to access our personal contacts. Overall good value for our needs.
I’ve been looking for this solution for a while
This is a fantastic way to combine two phone lines on one phone! I’ve been using my corporate phone for five years now and didn’t want to lose my personal phone number. So I was paying a monthly service fee to Verizon to simply forward all of my calls. From time to time I would price other services but the savings didn’t seem worth the hassle of switching over. One day I searched online to see if anyone else had similar problems and came across the Line2 website. At first I thought it was too good to be true so I did my research, read reviews, looked them up on BBB, etc. it was exactly what I was looking floor! It was very easy to enroll and port my number over to them the app is user-friendly and does everything I would want to do. The only thing I would change is that when a call comes in from my personal line, the caller ID doesn’t work. It just says that the call is coming from me. But that’s a relatively insignificant thing against everything else it does. I love this service and recommend it to everyone who has to carry two phones!!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Line2, Inc.
- 51.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Line2, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Line2 Standard $11.99
- Mobile Starter Monthly $15.99
- Monthly subscription $10.99
- Line2 Standard Mobile Monthly $15.99
- Mobile Starter Annual $164.99
- Line2 - Annual $114.99
- Line2 Standard Mobile Annual $164.99
- auto-renewing annual standard $114.99
Get things done within this app using just your voice.