Linea Link is the easiest way to get sketches drawn on your iPad or iPhone over to your macOS desktop. Using iCloud sync, all your Linea projects and sketches are instantly available for use in your favorite Mac applications.
Start a new Photoshop document using Linea's layers. Reference a quick design sketch while working in Xcode. Transcribe meeting notes into a Pages document. Linea on iOS works great to get an idea started, and Linea Link is the first step to making it real.
If you sketch with Linea on iPad or iPhone, Linea Link will quickly become an indispensable part of your creative workflow.
• Effortlessly browse content synced via iCloud
• Send sketches to your favorite image editor with a single click
• Easily preview Linea sketches using Quick Look
• Share sketches via iMessage, email, and more
• Support for Touch Bar to streamline your workflow
• Save Linea sketches as flattened PNG or layered PSD
• Use "Send to" to send images to Preview, iMessage & more
• Adjustable thumbnail size for a clearer view of your sketches
Supports the following third-party image editors:
• Adobe Photoshop
• Affinity Designer
• Affinity Photo
• Pixelmator Pro
• Fixed a contrast issue with the 3x2 App Icon template
• Fixed a rendering problem with the hexagonal grid
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It works perfectly
Linea Link is an excellent app. It creates a gateway for the Linea files created on the iPad to be used with more sophisticated software such as Photoshop or Affinity Designer and other similar apps on the Mac. It even retains all layers and their blending modes. It isn’t complex. It doesn’t crash. It just works as advertised, perfectly.
does not do what i had hoped
I guess I read the information wrong. I thought that I could use this app to project Linea from my ipad to my computer. It does not do that. What it does do is sync my drawings so I guess that is something but i am a little disappointed.
Simple and works well
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.