Linearity Curve is a revolutionary design software that empowers graphic designers and marketing teams to create captivating content.
Whether you’re creating engaging social media posts, captivating brand visuals, print materials, or intricate lettering and marketing illustrations, Linearity Curves provides all you need to bring your stories to life.
Get access to an endless library of templates and free images, save time with our powerful AI-features like single tap background removal, and effortlessly transform your ideas into breath taking marketing assets.
Design anywhere at any time on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone. Try it today!
TIME SAVING AI FEATURES
- Create photo cut-outs in a single tap with the Background Removal Tool.
- Turn any raster image into vector paths with one tap using Auto Trace. This feature comes with three modes for different use cases – Sketch, Photography, and Illustration.
FREE DESIGN ASSETS
- Explore a collection of over 800+ customizable templates. From social media posts to online ads, there’s a ready-made design for every project.
- Get access to over 1 million royalty-free, high resolution images.
- The Quick Actions Bar takes the most useful tools and options and puts them below your selected object, significantly speeding up your workflow.
- Intuitive gesture controls allow you to move around your canvas, undo or redo an action, clear, copy, paste, control tools, and find useful menus at your fingertips.
- Keyboard shortcuts allow you to design quickly and efficiently.
COLORS AND GRADIENTS
- Create custom color palettes by adding or deleting swatches.
- Our Color Picker supports gradients, hex codes, HSB, RGB, color blending, and wide color gamut.
- Import color palettes from third-party tools, or create a new palette from a photo.
- Create pixel-perfect marketing assets by drawing pinpoint Bézier curves with our Pen Tool. You can edit the direction and angle of your paths with the Node Tool.
- Sculpt complex brand illustrations and logos from combined shapes using the Shape Builder.
- Add beautiful fonts and fully customize them with our Text Tool. You’ll have control over line height, kerning, and tracking.
- Draw geometric shapes and patterns, such as rectangles, circles, and polygons, with the Shape Tool.
- Paint fluid vector shapes with our pressure-sensitive, fully customizable Brush Tool.
- Use advanced vector tools such as corner radius, Boolean operations, and outlining paths to simplify your design flow.
MULTI FILE SUPPORT & COMPATIBILITY
- Import or drag and drop files directly into Linearity Curve (JPEG, PNG, TIFF, HEIC, PDF, SVG, Sketch, Figma, and AI).
- Export and share your creations in raster and vector file formats (JPG, PNG, PDF, SVG, and AI).
- Compatible with Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, and Creative Cloud.
- Supports digital input devices such as Apple Pencil, Bamboo Slate, and Bamboo Folio.
Do you have any questions or feedback? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about Linearity on www.linearity.io
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and TikTok. Subscribe to our YouTube channel, and like our Facebook page.
This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
We’re on a mission to empower designers with the ultimate tools for bringing ideas to life. Our software is constantly evolving, but we need your feedback to improve even more. Whether you have a question, opinion, or an idea, we want to hear it! Contact us directly in the Linearity Forum or email us at [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org). If you enjoy using Linearity Curve, please rate the app and share your review. Thank you for being part of our community!
Ratings and Reviews
The free illustration app Linearity Curve brings the power of vector graphics to all your devices, whether you’re creating on Mac, iPhone, or iPad. It gives beginner and pro artists alike the tools they need to create highly detailed and scalable drawings—whether for a company logo, website mock-up, or home-renovation plan.
I just found this app about 1 year ago and love it. The ability to have multiple art boards open is a huge benefit over Inkscape. I just custom made two fonts (two versions of two fonts) over the past two weeks. This was because the font making program was not easy to use but could import SVG files for the fonts. Had about 300 art boards open at one time for about 150 characters. Unfortunately i want to embed the fonts and may need to use Word which does not play nice with SVG files. Looking for a workaround now. I just read the review from 6 months ago who said this was too complex. I disagree 100%. It took me a day to figure out to unclick the fill and only use the stroke to quickly create shapes and lines like I used to do in MS word. After that it was very intuitive and very powerful. In addition to making fonts, I made a coat of arms. Will also start making clip arts for books. 2 year update. I still love this app. I used it to create two different fonts. Each required to creation of about 150 artboards for the characters to export to a font generator program. I also made a file with over 100 clip arts I expect to use later.
1 year update. I am now working on an art style to project to improve my drawing skills to illustrate my own book. How items are grouped has been much improved to help work flow.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for choosing Vectornator! We are incredibly pleased to hear your kind feedback, it inspires us to work even harder to keep improving our tool for you. Stay with us for more cool features! Cheers 🎉
Awesome app until the IOS14 update
This app was awesome but now after I updated to the new update for iOS 14 I feel like some stuff doesnt work. I can’t change the size of a text box after I make it. The node tool is suppose to change it but I can only select it. The selection tool also doesnt do anything. It just shows the anchor points but I can’t select them or select anything else. I have to change off of it to do anything. I thought the node tool adds anchor points if you wanted but it won’t do a single thing aside from being able to move it.
EDIT: So it seems that on one of the things I was working on before and after the update was having the problem. Right after the update I started working on it again and I was having the issues with the selection tool not being able to do anything along with the other stuff but I just tried again and it’s perfect. So I’m not sure what the issue was but it’s good now. Maybe the update just needed time? One thing I m wondering though is if a shortcut or another way to input trademark (and things like it) logos. I tried doing it (I have an iPad) and it just disappears when inputted. I checked the color and everything, it takes up the space for a symbol but isn’t there.
Developer Response ,
Very sorry to hear that you have faced all these issues with text editing in the latest app version. I tried to reproduce them on our end, but no luck, everything works perfectly. I can easily select the anchor points and resize the text box using the Selection tool. That's why I have to ask for your help. Could you please get in touch via email email@example.com to discuss everything in details! Please stay in touch with us, we would like to help.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Linearity GmbH
- 406.9 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Linearity GmbH