Learn Spanish or English with pleasure. Ling is the quickest way to remember new words and increase your vocabulary. Thousands of people have already started to use Ling to practise new words with real speakers.
Our efficient method is based on learning five new words every day. Five words per day is enough to learn 1,825 words in a year. You do not need to remember more than five words daily, because it can be too much.
We have collected a lot of different topics from travel to business, and divided them by level from beginner to advanced. Just choose what you are interested in and move towards your goal.
Our lessons include listening, writing and gaming approaches that make your journey funny, entertaining and productive.
After one month, you will be able to speak confidently about topics such as:
• Chinese Simplified
Subscription Pricing and Terms
You will need a subscription in order to get access to the full learning materials (unlimited access for learning words and offline mode):
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
When a subscription is canceled, access to the app’s features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
Pricing Rules: https://goo.gl/YpVOb6
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love how the app allows you to learn the words, spell and gives you a speed review because an integral part of learning a language is being able to know it on the fly or not thinking too long. Not a fan of Thea payment set up I’d rather pay for yearly or monthly subscription instead of weekly
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for your feedback! So appreciate it! Good luck!
I’m did like and see software the assistant give me study English
It’s a simple app that I think can be very useful, but I heavily doubt that anyone, except perhaps someone who is able to throw around money, would be willing to pay $10 A WEEK for it. You can get better apps with subscriptions of $10 a month. And Duolingo is basically free.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it and will try to re-think our prices. Unfortunately, the price depends on different costs like software development or marketing. But we have heard from you. Cheers
- GENERATION Z INC.
- 64.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, German, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © GENERATION Z INC.
- In-App Purchases
- Английские карточки слов $29.49
- Базовый Английский язык $5.49
- Английский язык начинающим $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.