LingroToGo - Discover a whole new game-based language learning experience!
Take your Spanish beyond ¿Dónde está la biblioteca? Designed by gamers and linguists, LingroToGo will inspire you to master the second most spoken language in the world.
How you play
- Watch videos, play games. Play games, watch videos. It's completely up to you. You choose what you want to learn and the way you learn best.
- Go for the gold! Earn coins and XP to level up and unlock new content.
- Practice makes perfect! Play each game as many times as you'd like to get a perfect score.
- Use LingroToGo to enhance your classroom or online language learning experiences.
How you learn
- Play to learn! LingroToGo is a game-based language learning experience, so much more than just a way to practice.
- Game-based play teaches you to tolerate ambiguity and rewards you for time-on-task, accuracy, and speed.
- Elevate your learning by engaging in over 100 real life scenarios in Spanish.
- Unlock your curiosity and see how quickly you start improving your fluency!
- “Games are a fun way to learn the language without feeling like you're studying.”
- “They really drill the words and phrases into your brain, but in a really fun way that makes you want to keep learning!”
- “It doesn't feel like I am sitting there trying to learn a language.”
Develop the skills you need to carry out specific tasks and effectively communicate with others in Spanish. Knowing a language is so much more than memorizing a bunch of words. We’ll never leave you lost in translation!
- Misc bug fixes and improvements
- Facebook Login SDK updated
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love This App! (Penny Payne)
LingroToGo is fantastic. It’s super easy to use. It’s colorful and engaging graphics make it seem more game like than a learning tool, but isn’t that the point? Earning rewards to open new games and options motivates and keeps it fresh. I think LingroToGo makes the complexity of learning a new language less challenging by allowing the user to review short usable phrases in an environment that allows one to control the amount of time he spends each day practicing. This app is a great supplement to traditional leaning models.
helpful, but could be better
Lingro to Go has been a very helpful app, as I am trying to learn Spanish right now. Much of the vocab correlates to what I'm learning in class, so the app is a great refresher when I'm studying for tests. However, I don't think the app teaches Spanish in the most effective way. The games are very short and the words practiced don't change even if you replay them. At the beginning of every lesson, a prompter asks which words of that vocab section you know and which ones you don't, but even if you don't know all of them (which I didn't for most sections) there's no way to really practice all of them. Having flashcards or matching the English word to the Spanish word would be more helpful, in my opinion. The games offered just don't really align with my preferred study methods.
This app is wonderful for students!
My professor has been assigning extra credit using this app, and it has really helped me! It's tough, for sure, but forced me to learn certain verbs (such as tener and venir) before it was even gone over in class! This really helped me now that I'm studying those verbs in class. The cute and colorful graphics along with the challenging games really works together to create a useful app that not only is fun, but incredibly educational as well!
- Lingro LLC
- 68.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 LingroLearning
- In-App Purchases
- 30,000 Coins $0.99
- 70,000 Coins $1.99
- 550,000 Coins $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.