Linguajet – mobile language learning
The proper way to learn a foreign language successfully
How to learn a language properly with an app?
The Linguajet App is based on the Birkenbihl Approach. With this app you will learn the meaning of the words in the context of sentences, instead of cramming vocabularies the whole day. This is how it works: When starting a lesson, you will hear a text spoken by native speakers. Also, a two-line text (top line showing the foreign language, bottom line showing a word-by-word translation into your mother tongue) is shown, whereby the spoken words are highlighted similar to a Karaoke Player. Read the translations along with the speakers. Repeat it several times. This learning technique will make you succeed 10 times faster than with traditional learning methods. Our brain is able to learn the meaning(s) of the words very quickly and recognizes grammar automatically – without hard studying and cramming of vocabs and grammar rules. Additionally, this way of learning a foreign language is fun, because you “discover” the language intuitively and in context.
Micro Learning: Make use of short learning units!
When we stop learning something – really anything – our brain automatically learns another 7 minutes. This is done in the background, even without cognition of the person. We are working on other things already, while our brain is resuming and processing the information previously heard or learned. In order to achieve your learning goals twice as fast, arrange your study time in 10-minute-exercises.
Knowing your learning process and success.
Just like in a game, you collect word pairs that you already understand by clicking on the translation. Thereby, the translation is hidden. The words counter provides an overview of your learning process at any time, enables you to follow your learning schedule and even compare yourself with other learners.
The Linguajet Cloud.
You may work on as many devices as you wish, no matter if on your PC at home, your smartphone, on your computer at work or on a tablet. Your learning process and courses are synchronized on all devices.
Are you customer of Linguajet/Birkenbihl Sprachen already?
The Linguajet App provides all courses that you have already acquired and installed on your computer for free.
- Courses are permanently available in your library (cloud)
- Usage of the software on as many devices as you want
- Offline usage, for example during travels without internet connection (Internet is only used for installing each course)
- The software is available for iOS devices
- Personal statistics and information about your learning process
- Usage in a web browser (for devices where local installation is impossible)
- Intuitive, easy-to-use user interface
- Upgrade of your courses from Vilango Desktop (Birkenbihl-Sprachen) to Linguajet available
Hello dear Linguajet fans,
Verbesserungen der Version 5.2:
- [feature] Updates of the used packages
- [feature] adjustments and changes in the registration process
- [problem] obscured learning progress, has been fixed
- [problem] fixed in the highlighting
- [problem] some improvements to the operation and loading times of the app
- [problem] fixed several minor bugs
We would like to thank you for your active use of Linguajet. Your feedback is very important to us in order to constantly improve our app and to develop new features for you: Your feedback drives Linguajet further.
Were you able to celebrate some learning successes with Linguajet? Spread the word by leaving a review in the App Store - that would make us happy!
Do you have any wishes or ideas for new features? Or did you come across an error? Send us your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Linguajet team
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.