LinkedIn is the social network for job seekers, professionals, and businesses. Build your network, find business contacts, connect with recruiters, and use your professional profile as an online resume.
LinkedIn’s job search filters help you narrow down from the millions of jobs posted to the job that’s right for you. Use job search alerts to get notified when new positions open up in companies you’re interested in, all the while connecting directly with recruiters or employees in your network. Tap into your network to ask for a referral for companies you’re applying to and get your resume noticed. You can also apply on-the-go to save time and be the first application to the job of your dreams.
Use LinkedIn to navigate your career with confidence--whether you want to find a new job, keep in touch with your network, or stay up-to-date on the latest from your connections and your industry.
Why you’ll love using the LinkedIn app:
1. Job search: Browse on-the-go and set job alerts so that you can be the first to apply
2. Job apply: Apply easily to millions of jobs with your resume, right from the app
3. Industry news: Stay on top of the latest news and conversations happening in your industry
4. Chat with your network: Send messages and get alerted when your contacts reply
5. Business networking: Use Find Nearby and QR code scanner features to easily find and connect to people you meet in the moment
• Find friends, classmates, and colleagues to add to your network
• See updates on their activity and reach out on the app to stay in touch
• Share articles, comments, and knowledge with your network
• Follow hashtags to get updates on topics you care about the most
• Follow companies, influencers, and topics you’re interested in
• Reach out to connections at companies you’re interested in for referrals and advice
• Learn about what’s happening in your industry with curated content
• Search and apply to millions of openings
• Upload and easily submit your resume to jobs that fit
• Save searches and create alerts to be the first to know about new openings
CAREER FINDER PROFILE
• Use your LinkedIn profile as a virtual resume
• Highlight your accomplishments, responsibilities, and experience
• Add a picture to help people you know and potential employers find you
GET MORE OUT OF LINKEDIN BY USING THE APP
• Find nearby: allows you to connect to people in your vicinity
• QR code scanner: share your unique code so people can connect with you instantly
• Push notifications: know immediately when someone responds or wants to connect
Whether you want to build your professional reputation, find a new job, share your knowledge, or just need a lightweight way to stay in touch, LinkedIn is the professional social network for you.
Start your job search with the LinkedIn app today.
The LinkedIn app is free to use and download.
Want to make the most of LinkedIn? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent--priced from $29.99 monthly to $119.95 monthly.
Subscriptions will automatically renew each month and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
When you’re in a conversation, speed and stability matter. The LinkedIn app is now more reliable than ever. This update contains bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Who says business and pleasure don’t mix? Not us! With LinkedIn on our home screen, keeping up with career connections is easy, empowering, and free. Calendar and contact syncing helps get your network started fast, and power users will love the optional paid features for applicants, salespeople, and recruiters.
I recently did an update to the LinkedIn iOS app and noticed that it often deletes my filters so it then shows me jobs way out of state too far away. Can you please make it so that filters are saved?
When I read a job and determine that it’s not good for me, I hide the job. I would think this would permanently hide the job, however if I do another search for the same title, the hidden jobs are shown again thus wasting my time in having to hide them again. Please record hidden jobs so they stay hidden.
Often when I am reading a lengthy job description I turn my phone display off to do something else and wish to come back and continue he reading the job description. What LinkedIn currently does is when I come back to continue reading it looses the job I was reading and I can’t remember where it is and loose it. Please make it so that when you come back to continue reading LinkedIn stays on that job.
Serious VoiceOver accessibility problems
I am a blind person using the screen reader voiceover for iOS and I am having some serious VoiceOver accessibility problems. For one thing, in the new version, when I double tap on my Contacts, the app crashes every time. Secondly, when I am browsing through my people you may know section, the app get slower and slower and slower the longer eyebrows. Thirdly, if you were using voiceover, there is no option to remove someone from your people you may know list so that you do not see them anymore. The accessibility problems with this app used to be somewhat minimal. I am really looking forward to seeing this app fixed and using LinkedIn again. It is one of my favorite social networking platforms. I apologize if other people are bored by this review, but LinkedIn also does not have any where in the app or on the app support page to provide feedback about the app. I would also be kind of nice if developer of LinkedIn provided details about its updates in its release notes, but many App developers don’t do this. It’s just a pet peeve.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for taking the time to review the app Lisa. We truly appreciate the feedback about this. We'll be sure to share your feedback with our product team. If there's anything you'd like to add to your feedback, please don't hesitate to email us at https://lnkd.in/iOS.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 232 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2020 LinkedIn Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Career Subscription with Free Trial $29.99
- Premium Business Subscription with Free Trial $59.99
- Premium Career $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.