LinkedIn is the social network for job seekers, professionals, and businesses. Build your network, find business contacts, connect with recruiters, and use your professional profile as an online resume.
LinkedIn’s job search filters help you narrow down from the millions of jobs posted to the job that’s right for you. Use job search alerts to get notified when new positions open up in companies you’re interested in, all the while connecting directly with recruiters or employees in your network. Tap into your network to ask for a referral for companies you’re applying to and get your resume noticed. You can also apply on-the-go to save time and be the first application to the job of your dreams.
Use LinkedIn to navigate your career with confidence--whether you want to find a new job, keep in touch with your network, or stay up-to-date on the latest from your connections and your industry.
Why you’ll love using the LinkedIn app:
1. Job search: Browse on-the-go and set job alerts so that you can be the first to apply
2. Job apply: Apply easily to millions of jobs with your resume, right from the app
3. Industry news: Stay on top of the latest news and conversations happening in your industry
4. Chat with your network: Send messages and get alerted when your contacts reply
5. Business networking: Use Find Nearby and QR code scanner features to easily find and connect to people you meet in the moment
• Find friends, classmates, and colleagues to add to your network
• See updates on their activity and reach out on the app to stay in touch
• Share articles, comments, and knowledge with your network
• Follow hashtags to get updates on topics you care about the most
• Follow companies, influencers, and topics you’re interested in
• Reach out to connections at companies you’re interested in for referrals and advice
• Learn about what’s happening in your industry with curated content
• Search and apply to millions of openings
• Upload and easily submit your resume to jobs that fit
• Save searches and create alerts to be the first to know about new openings
CAREER FINDER PROFILE
• Use your LinkedIn profile as a virtual resume
• Highlight your accomplishments, responsibilities, and experience
• Add a picture to help people you know and potential employers find you
GET MORE OUT OF LINKEDIN BY USING THE APP
• Find nearby: allows you to connect to people in your vicinity
• QR code scanner: share your unique code so people can connect with you instantly
• Push notifications: know immediately when someone responds or wants to connect
Whether you want to build your professional reputation, find a new job, share your knowledge, or just need a lightweight way to stay in touch, LinkedIn is the professional social network for you.
Start your job search with the LinkedIn app today.
The LinkedIn app is free to use and download.
Want to make the most of LinkedIn? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent--priced from $29.99 monthly to $119.95 monthly.
Subscriptions will automatically renew each month and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
When you’re in a conversation, speed and stability matter. The LinkedIn app is now more reliable than ever. This update contains bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Option to improve feed needs to be improved
The app is solid and very easy to use. My complaints are the content in the Feed and that the option “improve my feed” really offers no real options except adding new people to follow. It should be flexible and let you choose what you want to see more of OR less of. For example, in my feed I don't need to see every single time a connection “likes” something. I also remember I always used to see when my current connections connected to new people. I used to see those a lot every day. That was helpful info if a contact connected to someone new in my industry. It worked well in conjunction with the other “people I may know” info. I almost never see those types of updates anymore in my feed. Can you explain why the feed offers me zero flexibility to see the things that are most important to me?
Serious VoiceOver accessibility problems
I am a blind person using the screen reader voiceover for iOS and I am having some serious VoiceOver accessibility problems. For one thing, in the new version, when I double tap on my Contacts, the app crashes every time. Secondly, when I am browsing through my people you may know section, the app get slower and slower and slower the longer eyebrows. Thirdly, if you were using voiceover, there is no option to remove someone from your people you may know list so that you do not see them anymore. The accessibility problems with this app used to be somewhat minimal. I am really looking forward to seeing this app fixed and using LinkedIn again. It is one of my favorite social networking platforms. I apologize if other people are bored by this review, but LinkedIn also does not have any where in the app or on the app support page to provide feedback about the app. I would also be kind of nice if developer of LinkedIn provided details about its updates in its release notes, but many App developers don’t do this. It’s just a pet peeve.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for taking the time to review the app Lisa. We truly appreciate the feedback about this. We'll be sure to share your feedback with our product team. If there's anything you'd like to add to your feedback, please don't hesitate to email us at https://lnkd.in/iOS.
I swear this site has provided me with so much stress just trying to set it up. I didn’t dropped out of college and I left my job but they are both in my interests and I cannot change them. Whenever I open the app it tells me to finish updating my profile but I don’t have anymore information to add. There’s no way to say no. When I tried to leave things blank because they don’t apply to me I couldn’t. I got a notice that I had shown up in a search but when I opened the notification I was taken to a page within the app that did not work without a laptop. Why would this happen on the mobile app? It makes no sense. I’ve made all the connections I want to for now but every time I open the app I have to skip through the page to make connections with random people I don’t know. This app and the website are infuriating to attempt to use. I use all kinds of other social media that work at least decently. This platform is by far the most angering to use. Maybe the team is overworked or has no time to fix these issues, but they are too glaring and long lasting to still be around.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate you taking the time to reach out. We'd like to take a closer look into this. Can you please email us directly here: https://lnkd.in/iOS Thanks! -TK
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 209.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2020 LinkedIn Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Career Subscription with Free Trial $29.99
- Premium Business Subscription with Free Trial $59.99
- Premium Career $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.