Use LinkedIn to navigate your career with confidence--whether you want to find a new job, keep in touch with your network, or stay up-to-date on the latest from your connections and your industry.
Get the app to access the full features and functionality of LinkedIn--anytime, anywhere.
Why you’ll love using the LinkedIn app:
1. Browse and get recommended jobs that fit. Apply easily to millions of openings right from the app.
2. Get alerted to stay on top of active conversations, the latest news and new opportunities.
3. Use Find Nearby and QR code scanner features to easily find and connect to people you meet on-the-go.
• Use your LinkedIn profile as a virtual resume
• Highlight your accomplishments, responsibilities, and experience
• Add a picture to help people you know and potential employers find you
• Find friends, classmates, and colleagues to add to your network
• See updates on their activity and reach out via the app to stay in touch
• Follow companies, influencers, and topics you’re interested in
• Search and apply to millions of openings
• Upload and easily submit your resume to jobs that fit
• Save searches and create alerts to be the first to know about new openings
• Reach out to connections at companies you’re interested in for referrals and advice, to increase your chances of hearing back
LATEST NEWS AND CONTENT
• Share articles, comments, and knowledge with your network
• Learn about what’s happening in your industry with curated content
• Follow hashtags for timely updates on topics you care about the most
GET MORE OUT OF LINKEDIN BY USING THE APP
• Find nearby: allows you to connect to people in your vicinity
• QR code scanner: share your unique code so people can connect with you instantly
• Push notifications: know immediately when someone responds or wants to connect
Whether you want to find a new job, share your knowledge, build your professional reputation, or if you just need a lightweight way to stay in touch--get started with the LinkedIn app today.
The LinkedIn app is free to use and download.
Want to make the most of LinkedIn? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent--priced from $29.99 monthly to $119.95 monthly.
Subscriptions will automatically renew each month and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
When you’re in a conversation, speed and stability matter. The LinkedIn app is now more reliable than ever. This update contains bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Stop recommending jobs that I am not interested in.
There’s a box that pops up recommending jobs for me. I’m not sure why it keeps suggesting HR-related jobs even though my recent searches have focused on consulting. I am currently a human capital consultant, and I did used to work in HR. I pivoted my career. Yet, I am receiving job suggestions that do not pertain to my current interests. As a side note, when I try to hide the “suggested jobs” box on my feed, it still appears after I reopen the app.
Just a forewarning about the algorithm that you’re using to determine suggested jobs. Facebook just had a lawsuit with the ACLU around algorithms that unintentionally discriminated against those job searching. Just because I worked in HR (female-dominated) doesn’t mean I want to work there again. I’m in consulting now (more gender neutral), but I am still suggested HR jobs. I have a friend who is in software engineering (male-dominated) that wants to pivot to sales (gender neutral), but he is suggested software engineering jobs. Pls fix thx
Otherwise, great app.
Non professional operating system for an app based on professionalism
I had created and maintained a linkedin account for years, however unfortunately created my account with an email address that I can no longer access. I have tried for, I kid you not, months, to re set my email so I can maintain the hundreds of connections I’ve made with this app in the past. Not only does the service crash every single time I try providing my drivers license to reset the email account, but when I finally found an email to contact linkedin directly about the problem, I have yet to receive a response. And as today when I decided to bite the bullet and create a new account, the app presents to me an “error” once again and I am unable to create a new account.
I am horribly disappointed at the lack of customer support and frankly find it quite ironic that a site would hinge its function on professionalism yet not provide a customer support number to call and speak to a person about issues such as mine. I am a recent graduate in a location where my field is flooded, so any app or networking site is crucial for me. Low and behold, Linkedin seems bent on skirting around issues related to their app and the customers suffering because of it. Truly disappointed.
Developer Response ,
Hi - I'm so sorry to hear of the troubles you have experienced. We can help you in regaining access to your account. To get the process started using a Laptop or Desktop computer, visit https://www.linkedin.com/uas/request-password-reset
You'll then go ahead and enter the email address you no longer have access to. Then, on the 2nd screen click the option for us to send an email and Submit. On the 3rd screen, click I don't have access to my email. From there, you'll be prompted to enter your new email address and will be asked to verify your identity.
If you experience any issues with this, please contact us directly here: https://lnkd.in/iOS. Thanks!
No “sort by recent” option for newsfeed
LinkedIn is an awesome concept and has completely changed the game when it comes to networking and finding a career. That being said, LinkedIn does itself and everyone else a disservice when they only show you on your newsfeed the things that THEY consider to be “relevant” or “top priority” to you. The problem with this is that people are missing out on things that should be showing up in their feed the second it is posted. Instead, they are seeing things in their feed that have been posted for weeks and even months!!! How is this stuff considered relevant and top priority?! Please add a sort option for the mobile app, so I can start seeing the actual relevant things to my life. This is the only problem I have with LinkedIn. Unfortunately, it is the only reason that keeps me from coming back and back on a regular basis, like I do with Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, because I keep seeing the same crap over and over again for weeks on end, instead of new posts.
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 169 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 LinkedIn Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Career Subscription with Free Trial $29.99
- Premium Business Subscription with Free Trial $59.99
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.