Use the LinkedIn Recruiter app to stay on top of your recruiting when you’re on the go. Quickly respond to candidates as soon as they reply to your messages. Search LinkedIn’s entire network of 645M+ members and contact the right people for your open roles — all from your phone. Pick up work where you left off or take care of quick tasks when you’re away from your desk, like reviewing candidate profiles or organizing your pipeline.
With the LinkedIn Recruiter app, you get access to key features of LinkedIn Recruiter, whenever and wherever you need them:
• Get real-time notifications when candidates reply to your messages and respond in the moment
• Compose and send InMails to candidates while on the go
• Search the entire LinkedIn talent pool using smart filters and keywords
• Attach and send documents to candidates, all from your phone
• Review candidate profiles and save candidates who are a good fit to your existing projects*
• Get Recommended Matches for your open roles that improve over time by learning from which candidates you choose to save, hide and message in Recruiter*
• Collaborate with your team by tagging them in Notes and starting a conversation*
• Easily share candidate profiles with your hiring manager/client for feedback*
*These features are only available for customers with access to New Recruiter & Jobs. If you do not yet have access to New Recruiter & Jobs, please contact your LinkedIn account team to see when you are scheduled to get access.
The LinkedIn Recruiter app requires a Recruiter or Recruiter Lite account, which is a paid LinkedIn subscription for talent professionals. If you are interested in learning more about LinkedIn Recruiter, please visit: https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/recruiter.
We’ve completely rebuilt the app for LinkedIn Recruiter, and we’re excited to share it with you! Download the app so you get access to key Recruiter features on your phone/tablet.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the new design
I love the nice and fresh design of the new app. It is very crips and has native messaging functionality baked in! Great job 🎊🎉🍾
Why all the hate?
This app is fine. It's not earth-shattering, but it does a good enough job. If you want a tool to quickly check in on the status of your recruiter account, reply to a message or two, and review projects that you put together during the day, then this app is perfect for you. If you're trying to use this expecting the same performance and functionality as the desktop version, you're obviously going to be disappointed.
I like it. 5 stars to balance out the ridiculous complaining.
Good on-the-go search partner for Recruiter: Needs Work
This app works well in conjunction with the LinkedIn Recruiter platform; but is far from replacing the desktop experience all-together. I've supplemented my on-the-go access by using features while logged in through my mobile browser / Safari- to make up for the few shortcomings listed below.
In terms of process, the app comes in handy when you're looking to build out your projects by searching for candidates. Boolean is supported like the legacy desktop feature. It's also easy to access templates when you want to send InMails.
Here are the following updates I recommend for a better user experience:
• Can't view sent InMail messages
• "Shake for PYMH" should be toggled off by default.
And if there is any way to keep an account open to prevent having to log in again when switching to the full, browser version- that'd be awesome.
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 37.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 LinkedIn Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.