Use the LinkedIn Recruiter app to stay on top of your recruiting when you’re on the go. Quickly respond to candidates as soon as they reply to your messages. Search LinkedIn’s entire network of 645M+ members and contact the right people for your open roles — all from your phone. Pick up work where you left off or take care of quick tasks when you’re away from your desk, like reviewing candidate profiles or organizing your pipeline.
With the LinkedIn Recruiter app, you get access to key features of LinkedIn Recruiter, whenever and wherever you need them:
• Get real-time notifications when candidates reply to your messages and respond in the moment
• Compose and send InMails to candidates while on the go
• Search the entire LinkedIn talent pool using smart filters and keywords
• Attach and send documents to candidates, all from your phone
• Review candidate profiles and save candidates who are a good fit to your existing projects*
• Get Recommended Matches for your open roles that improve over time by learning from which candidates you choose to save, hide and message in Recruiter*
• Collaborate with your team by tagging them in Notes and starting a conversation*
• Easily share candidate profiles with your hiring manager/client for feedback*
*These features are only available for customers with access to New Recruiter & Jobs. If you do not yet have access to New Recruiter & Jobs, please contact your LinkedIn account team to see when you are scheduled to get access.
The LinkedIn Recruiter app requires a Recruiter or Recruiter Lite account, which is a paid LinkedIn subscription for talent professionals. If you are interested in learning more about LinkedIn Recruiter, please visit: https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/recruiter.
We’ve added two new features:
• The ’Years of Experience’ search filter, so you can find candidates with the right level of experience for your role.
• The ability to search all of your messages in your Inbox using names or keywords.
Additionally, we’ve updated the 'Keywords' search bar so it’s easier for you to construct Boolean strings or use keywords in your searches.
Ratings and Reviews
Annoying popup requesting update
On every open, the app asks you to update to a new version even if you’re on the latest version. For a $1k/mo product, pretty miserable
LinkedIn Recruiter App - Upgraded
The NEW LinkedIn recruiter app is by far the best recruitment tool a recruiter could ask for. The trick is to build out the projects and searches on your desktop. Then when you are out and about, the app is ready for you to easily source and add people to projects. It’s fun and super simple. Also, your sales leaders now have full access to the projects. They can add Candidte’s to projects, move through stages, add notes, send inmails and view messages that you have sent. This is by far my most favorite sourcing tool. So excited to recruit on my laptop or while out and about living life 🤓
This app is useless
LinkedIn Recruiter is not cheap. The UX is terrible both on the web version and on the app. The app shows my list of projects but when I click on my pipeline which has candidates in it, it spins and returns to my list of projects. This has persisted through at least one or two updates. I have been using this app for months, well, I’ve had it downloaded for months and have never been able to use it. Do better LinkedIn
Developer Response ,
Thanks for leaving and review and we're sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue. Our team would like to learn more about this so they can look into it. Please fill out the details here: https://lnkd.in/LTSmobile and include screenshots of what you're seeing and we will be in touch with you soon. Thank you. -JC
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 40.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 LinkedIn Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.