Use the LinkedIn Recruiter app to stay on top of your recruiting when you’re on the go. Quickly respond to candidates as soon as they reply to your messages. Search LinkedIn’s entire network of 645M+ members and contact the right people for your open roles — all from your phone. Pick up work where you left off or take care of quick tasks when you’re away from your desk, like reviewing candidate profiles or organizing your pipeline.
With the LinkedIn Recruiter app, you get access to key features of LinkedIn Recruiter, whenever and wherever you need them:
• Get real-time notifications when candidates reply to your messages and respond in the moment
• Compose and send InMails to candidates while on the go
• Search the entire LinkedIn talent pool using smart filters and keywords
• Attach and send documents to candidates, all from your phone
• Review candidate profiles and save candidates who are a good fit to your existing projects*
• Get Recommended Matches for your open roles that improve over time by learning from which candidates you choose to save, hide and message in Recruiter*
• Collaborate with your team by tagging them in Notes and starting a conversation*
• Easily share candidate profiles with your hiring manager/client for feedback*
• View information from your ATS directly on candidate profiles with Recruiter System Connect*
*These features are only available for customers with access to New Recruiter & Jobs. If you do not yet have access to New Recruiter & Jobs, please contact your LinkedIn account team to see when you are scheduled to get access.
The LinkedIn Recruiter app requires a Recruiter or Recruiter Lite account, which is a paid LinkedIn subscription for talent professionals. If you are interested in learning more about LinkedIn Recruiter, please visit: https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/recruiter.
We‘ve added 7 new Pipeline filters so you can quickly find the candidates you’re looking for in your Projects.
We‘ve also updated candidate profiles to include Recommendations and Accomplishments, giving you more context when reviewing candidates’ experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
LinkedIn Recruiter App - Upgraded
The NEW LinkedIn recruiter app is by far the best recruitment tool a recruiter could ask for. The trick is to build out the projects and searches on your desktop. Then when you are out and about, the app is ready for you to easily source and add people to projects. It’s fun and super simple. Also, your sales leaders now have full access to the projects. They can add Candidte’s to projects, move through stages, add notes, send inmails and view messages that you have sent. This is by far my most favorite sourcing tool. So excited to recruit on my laptop or while out and about living life 🤓
Fantastic new application!
I am extremely satisfied with the new LinkedIn Recruiter Mobile app! It’s everything you could want as a recruiter. You can isolate specific conversations, send attachments, get notifications, and do everything you need to do as a recruiter from just your phone. It’s user friendly and visually pleasing. The only reason why I rated 4/5 stars instead of 5 is that it came much later than it should have. This kind of application should have been available a long time ago. Glad they finally fixed it, as the old one was completely dead and useless. It was not even worth using, and a complete eye sore to deal with. Overall, very happy about this.
All I Do Is Recruit
This app helps me stay current with my candidates and never miss a message.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear you're enjoying it.
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 48.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 LinkedIn Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.