Do you want to see the links at a glance by classifying them?
LinkMemo easily saves links of a user and classifies them according to tag.
Not only that, but the user can open the links right away from the app.
LinkMemo is useful in these occasions.
- When you want to save links that can be helpful to your school/work life
- When you want to collect news article links
- When you want to collect useful sites
- When you want to organize links of videos you want to watch
- When you want to organize links of goods you want to purchase
- When you want to save and organize other links
LinkMemo is good for this kind of person.
- Who does web surfing frequently
- Who wants to record links quickly
- Who likes classification
LinkMemo provides the following functions.
- Copy and paste link from clipboard
- Classify link according to tag
- User assigns the name of tag
- Able to input link, memo, and detailed memo(option)
- Able to open the link from the app right away
- Browser through search function
- Create link right away while searching
- When using 3D Touch from memo list, move to the website (limited to devices that support this)
- Export as LinkMemo in Safari
- Provide copy function in memo detailed page
- Export a csv file
- Support for iCloud Backup
- App lockout support
- 3d touch(shortcuts)
We will quickly make corrections if you write down bugs about LinkMemo or inquiries.
Thank You :)
Support for 3d touch(shortcuts).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- young-ho ju
- 9.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Joo Youngho.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.