Linkus is a VoIP Mobile Client coordinated with Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX that makes your iOS mobile phone an office extension and links you and your colleagues and customers anywhere anytime. Make and receive calls through corporate phone network to slash call costs and enhance efficiency with consistent in-office experience.
- Make and receive enterprise VoIP calls over your Wi-Fi or mobile data networks to lower mobile voice charges
- One number reach to conceal your personal mobile phone number and ensure unified corporate identity
- Set up flexible ring strategy for Linkus and the desktop phone
- Select different outbound routes for different destinations (local/long-distance/international, etc.)
- Corporate directory integration with lookup and visual status indicator (available/unavailable/busy)
- Configurable PBX features including Call Transfer, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, DND, and Ring Timeout
- Support Push Notifications to alert users of incoming calls while conserving energy
Call Route Selection
Do Not Disturb
Hold & Resume
Native Contacts Integration
One Touch Recording
Outbound Route Selection
Ring Strategy Selection
iOS Requirement: iOS 10.0 or higher
Network: 2G/3G/4G or Wi-Fi
Protocol: SIP FRC2361
Network Protocol: TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/SRTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS
DTMF: Inband, RFC4733 (RFC2833), Info
This application is integrated with Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX; your administrator must provide you with identity information for you to start using.
All Yeastar PBXs:
Optimized problem-reporting feature: When reporting a problem, users must describe the problem in detail.
Note: 10-500 characters are required.
Changed default destination of Call Forwarding: When an extension is in Do Not Disturb status, all the calls are forwarded to the extension's voicemail box.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice App, still need some development
It is a very nice & convenient Proprietary app to connect with Yeastar PBX over other 3rd party apps like Zoiper. Features like PBX contacts with BLF, easy create & connect Audio Conference are blasting. Still need further development like Video call & conference support, changing the server address without logging out, mostly need accounts section like Zoiper, 3CX etc for adding multiple accounts at a time. These added features will make it most professional app for connecting Yeastar PBX.
Currently draining battery too much on forced background run, need to recover the issue ASAP.
It's pretty good and convenient
It's quick to connect with local or external sever, now I can call with my colleagues freely anytime and anywhere, really surprises me!
After update, Names and pictures disappeared and now just displays ext numbers. I got a name to show up by editing it on the server but too tedious to do for every person every time there is a linkus update. Please fix.
- Yeastar Technology Co., Ltd.
- 58.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2020 Xiamen Yeastar Information Technology Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.