Linkus is a VoIP Mobile Client coordinated with Yeastar PBXs that makes your iOS mobile phone an office extension and links you and your colleagues and customers anywhere anytime. Make and receive calls through corporate phone network to slash call costs and enhance efficiency with consistent in-office experience.
- Make and receive enterprise VoIP calls over your Wi-Fi or mobile data networks to lower mobile voice charges
- One number reach to conceal your personal mobile phone number and ensure unified corporate identity
- Set up flexible ring strategy for Linkus and the desktop phone
- Select different outbound routes for different destinations (local/long-distance/international, etc.)
- Corporate directory integration with lookup and visual status indicator (available/unavailable/busy)
- Configurable PBX features including Call Transfer, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, DND, and Ring Timeout
- Support Push Notifications to alert users of incoming calls while conserving energy
Call Route Selection
Do Not Disturb
Hold & Resume
Native Contacts Integration
One Touch Recording
Outbound Route Selection
Ring Strategy Selection
iOS Requirement: iOS 11.0 or higher
Network: 2G/3G/4G or Wi-Fi
Protocol: SIP FRC2361
Network Protocol: TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/SRTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS
DTMF: Inband, RFC4733 (RFC2833), Info
This application is integrated with Yeastar PBXs; your administrator must provide you with identity information for you to start using.
Fixed the issue of call logs: Call logs are displayed as the extensions' numbers instead of the extensions’ names. （S-Series VoIP PBX）
Ratings and Reviews
Nice App, still need some development
It is a very nice & convenient Proprietary app to connect with Yeastar PBX over other 3rd party apps like Zoiper. Features like PBX contacts with BLF, easy create & connect Audio Conference are blasting. Still need further development like Video call & conference support, changing the server address without logging out, mostly need accounts section like Zoiper, 3CX etc for adding multiple accounts at a time. These added features will make it most professional app for connecting Yeastar PBX.
Currently draining battery too much on forced background run, need to recover the issue ASAP.
It's pretty good and convenient
It's quick to connect with local or external sever, now I can call with my colleagues freely anytime and anywhere, really surprises me!
After update, Names and pictures disappeared and now just displays ext numbers. I got a name to show up by editing it on the server but too tedious to do for every person every time there is a linkus update. Please fix.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yeastar Technology Co., Ltd.
- 73.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2022 Xiamen Yeastar Information Technology Co., Ltd.