Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) ,which is descriptive for where it’s used and what it does.The Language Integrated part means that LINQ is part of programming language syntax. In particular, both C# and VB are languages that ship with .NET and have LINQ capabilities.
LINQ is used for querying data. Notice that I used the generic term “data” and didn’t indicate what type of data. That’s because LINQ can be used to query many different types of data, including relational, XML, and even objects. Another way to describe LINQ is that it is programming language syntax that is used to query data.
- No Internet connection required - All Contents of this tutorial can be accessed offline
- Sample Codes/ Output provided for each section with a short description.
- LINQ Operations divided under categories and sub categories for better tracing.
- Detail explanation on LINQ Standard Query Classification
Thanks for using Linq Tutorial...!
To make our app better for you.
- Fixed an issues on Introduction Page,
- Add Settings and Support Page.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.