Download the official LionNation App for free. Upon downloading it, fans can choose to create a free LionNation account or subscribe to LionNation Premium for $59/year for exclusive discounts, prizes, and experiences.
Key App Features:
- Purchase, manage, and scan your tickets all in one place for a seamless mobile ticketing experience at Exploria Stadium.
- Immerse yourself on gameday with real-time match data, live score updates, play-by-play commentary, and vote for your Heineken Star of the Match all in one place.
- Attending a match at Exploria Stadium? The app will help you find your way around, from gates, to restrooms, to Team Store or Food & Beverage concessions.
News & Videos
- Stay in the know and get real-time notifications on players signings, injury updates, lineups, team news and announcements.
Schedule & Standings
- Check out the upcoming City and Pride matches and stay up-to-date on how we stack up against MLS and NWSL competition.
LionNation Points & Rewards
- Manage your LionNation account, earn and track your points, exchange them for rewards, and take advantage of your LionNation member discounts much more efficiently.
- Learn more about your favorite players and track their individual performances over the course of the season.
- Access your cheatsheet for the most iconic Supporters chants and get ready to Man The Wall.
- Shop the latest Orlando City and Orlando Pride official gear directly from the app.
- Test your Orlando City and Orlando Pride knowledge and earn points and exclusive prizes.
Official Polls and Surveys
- Provide your feedback and cast your votes via official polls and surveys, or contact the club directly through the app.
Download the New LionNation App now!
Ratings and Reviews
The very first time I used it it glitched so much it was unusable no way for you to use points, and tonight after a 3 hour delay they cut off the game with 20 minutes left. The app is on useful for streaming and it does a pretty good job at that but everything else is awful.
The app is terrible and the support even worse. I was able to see my season tickets through the app for a while when all of the sudden the tickets disappeared and the app seems unable to “find” my season tickets despite multiple attempts on my part logging in and out to see if the tickets could be located. Instead the app insists I have no tickets. I have reported this issue for months now and no response and no fix. Don’t bother getting the app it is useless.
Orlando City requires this app for locals without cable to watch away games that aren’t nationally televised. When contacted, ticket reps brush off any complaints. The computer site has broken links so you can’t watch. You can’t cast the games from the phone without poor connection and the eventual crash at no more than 5 minutes. You think for an app requiring $60 or season tickets to watch away games they would at least pretend to put effort into it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Orlando Sports Holdings, LLC
- 99 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Orlando City SC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.