Get an enhanced experience following Orlando City and Orlando Pride by downloading the official LionNation App for free.
Key App Features:
- Purchase, manage, and scan your tickets all in one place for a seamless mobile ticketing experience at Exploria Stadium.
- Immerse yourself on gameday with real-time match data, live score updates, play-by-play commentary, and vote for your Heineken Star of the Match all in one place.
- Attending a match at Exploria Stadium? The app will help you find your way around, from gates, to restrooms, to Team Store or Food & Beverage concessions.
News & Videos
- Stay in the know and get real-time notifications on players signings, injury updates, lineups, team news and announcements.
Schedule & Standings
- Check out the upcoming City and Pride matches and stay up-to-date on how we stack up against MLS and NWSL competition.
LionNation Points & Rewards
- Manage your LionNation account, earn and track your points, exchange them for rewards, and take advantage of your LionNation member discounts much more efficiently.
- Learn more about your favorite players and track their individual performances over the course of the season.
- Access your cheatsheet for the most iconic Supporters chants and get ready to Man The Wall.
- Shop the latest Orlando City and Orlando Pride official gear directly from the app.
Download the New LionNation App now!
Ratings and Reviews
Worse App ever don’t ever buy tickets like seriously
Worse app ever I bought tickets for the season and my brain is hurting trying to get my tickets I wish I would have never bought these season tickets . Ive called left voicemail and email no answer called more than 70 times no answer I called through business hours and no answer . Unprofessional worst things ever tried logging in and keeps saying loading and a bunch of bluff doesn’t even let me login or go to home page it’s just in the login saving “they were notified and will contact you “ but can read my email and password makes no sense . Support team is horrible . It claims that it’s partnered with Ticketmaster but it’s not I’ve call them my self and that’s a whole different side .
The app makes it easy to catch up on the latest news and see the upcoming schedule/buy tickets. Haven’t had any issues of freezing mentioned in other reviews.
The only issue that’s frustrating is that even when purchasing tickets through the app (which are actually purchased through Ticketmaster), I can’t access my tickets on the app. It prompts to link my Ticketmaster account, but won’t allow me to actually link it/sign into it and the app shows that I have no tickets purchased. Still have to go through the Ticketmaster app/site to access them.
The app is terrible and the support even worse. I was able to see my season tickets through the app for a while when all of the sudden the tickets disappeared and the app seems unable to “find” my season tickets despite multiple attempts on my part logging in and out to see if the tickets could be located. Instead the app insists I have no tickets. I have reported this issue for months now and no response and no fix. Don’t bother getting the app it is useless.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Orlando Sports Holdings, LLC
- 99.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Orlando City SC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.