See Columbia football and New York City like you have never seen them before! The Lions have released the team's OFFICIAL PanoView app which takes users on a dizzying, dazzling display of the football program, the university and the greatest city in the world, New York. This 360 degree panoramic journey is a must have for any fan of Columbia football or NYC. Highlights include:
- A striking beginning point at the Statue of Liberty, overlooking Manhattan and New York harbor.
- You can immediately move north to an overhead view of the Baker Athletic Complex.
- See Kraft Field at Wein Stadium at night as it overlooks the joining the Hudson and Harlem Rivers.
- Take a step over to see the majestic views of the Campus Library.
- Following that is the overflowing greenery of the Campus South Lawns on a spring day.
- Other fantastic views include Times Square at night, Rockefeller Center, the Empire State Building at dusk and the lush vegetation surrounding Belvedere Castle in Central Park.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.