- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app because if I feel like I need to say something like tell someone I like them or I can tell them how I feel about them and if I’m to scared to tell them whom I am it is a secret or if I’m the user I can live the excitement of messages that come from who no were or who they are but somethings I dis like is that people can bully and no one will know who they are but I feel a 50 50 on this because that is the main thing about this app it’s to get anonymous messages so I want
to thank the people who mad this
Developer Response ,
Thanks for using Lipsi!
Things you may not have noticed
please take the time to read!!
1. They may share your name and other information with third parties
2. May track your IP address
3. “Although there is no fee associated with the service, your carrier may charge you for each message you receive” ( under section 1)
4. “Even if you have disabled location services, we may still determine your city, state, and country location based off your IP address.
5. If you use your Facebook, users of both that aren’t your friends may be able to get your information or see images
6. Under section 10,
“From time to time we may disclose your contact information to allow them to market their products or services to you or for other marketing purposes”
You have the option to email them and ask them to stop sharing your information. But how would users know in the first place the information is being used?
Lipsi, I would also like to be Enlightened on how to deactivate and delete my account. I personally feel uncomfortable with the app and some of the things mentioned above— along with the fact the app uses your location.
Great, but minor problem..
I’ve been using this app for a long time and I absolutely love it. Literally so cute when I get those kind texts. I love the app very much, but recently I’ve been having an issue.. Whenever I try to open the app, it only stays on the “Lipsi” cover page. It refuses to load. Now, I didn’t know if it was just my phone or a glitch, so I tried deleting it then reinstalling it, but it didn’t work. I tried powering off my phone, still nothing. It’s never done this to me before, and I still get the notifications, the app just won’t load open for me..
- Lipsi Software Development INC.
- 90.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Lipsi Software Development Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.